When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another moron posting a rep on a gen forum

jnkay

The one thing I noticed about the thread, compared to similar ones on TZ, was that no one started flaming the OP, like calling him a cheap wannabe scummer for daring to wear a Fake Rolex!!. Okay, there was some 'busting of the chops', but nothing truly mean-spirited or elitist, which I've always found TZ reeks of...

An interesting read, if for nothing other than the social commentary :) As for the OP who tried passing his rep off as a gen: Shame on you, Sir, very bad form -_-:thumbdown:

Guest asim
The one thing I noticed about the thread, compared to similar ones on TZ, was that no one started flaming the OP, like calling him a cheap wannabe scummer for daring to wear a Fake Rolex!!. Okay, there was some 'busting of the chops', but nothing truly mean-spirited or elitist, which I've always found TZ reeks of...

An interesting read, if for nothing other than the social commentary :) As for the OP who tried passing his rep off as a gen: Shame on you, Sir, very bad form -_-:thumbdown:

but i will call him an idiot for posting it on there!!!

Funny Slick, I was thikning the exact same thing!! They seem very easy amused over there, as for destroying keyboards with those pics? Must be an inside joke or 'Jocke' as the case may be!!

Still the dude was a douche for trying it in the first place!

Sixx :bones:

but i will call him an idiot for posting it on there!!!

Oh for sure, it's a stupid thing to do, but it was nice to see such a thread not turn into a "Lets make fun of the OP for being poor and wearing a fake..." flaming, as often happens on TZ :) Right and wrong is one thing, but one thing which really bugs me in life, is elitists. Rather than just enjoying something, they always miss the point :D

that's true TeeJay! TZ has always been like that.

It's a shame, as one would have thought that a community of supposed 'watch enthusiasts' would simply appreciate a watch for being a nice watch, rather than getting all uppity and elitist about trademark infringement :D Then again, I guess if someone is trying to pass a rep off as a gen, then they're putting across a false image, so I guess it's only fair that they receive a little lesson in the value of honesty :lol:

Guest asim
It's a shame, as one would have thought that a community of supposed 'watch enthusiasts' would simply appreciate a watch for being a nice watch, rather than getting all uppity and elitist about trademark infringement :D Then again, I guess if someone is trying to pass a rep off as a gen, then they're putting across a false image, so I guess it's only fair that they receive a little lesson in the value of honesty :lol:

lol very true! nicely put. I mean if I spend

Nothing strange about that. More posts are wasted on brown nosing Jocke then on the subject at hand...

You are correct Sir! What a great comment, thoughtful and straight to the point. I enjoy reading your remarks and look forward to gleaning even greater insight on this and many other subjects as I follow your posts. Thank you for (c/sh)aring. ;)

Sigh, when will they learn? Pity we can't get the IP's of these fools just in case they lurk on a rep forum. Did anyone notice it took five pages before someone noticed the ICHS? Shows it's not realy much of an issue. If the engraving had been correct, the cyclops AR'd and a gen insert installed I wonder if they could have picked it? That only leavs the minute hand after all.