When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Stallone in the Expendables with a new watch

mpp

Well, when you look at the cast for this movie, it should be an interesting flick..

Sylvester Stallone

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Jason Statham

Mickey Rourke

Jet Li

Dolph Lundgren

Danny Trejo

Terry Crews

Gary Daniels

All testosterone filled, buffed up action heroes :p

• 1 year later...

well, u throw enough "juice" into the mix and any 60+ y.o. will look like this :bb:

well to just use anabolics is the last way to get any kind of good body, you will just get fat..

he uses HGH (Human growth hormones) its amazing, and I would think he does testosterone therapy due to his age not jucing.

so his body has the levels of testosterone like a 22yr old guy and together whit HGH it will bring your body to extremes in a pretty healthy way to.

I am sure he does other peptides to but that I can say for sure..

Sly got in bih trouble a few years back in Mexico I think for his "fountain of youth" concoctions. Had a full suitcase of them if I remember correctly. Looks like Arnold dodged any major bullets from his years on the juice...a bum heart valve a few years back but no lasting negatives. Sly's work ethic in the gym has been legendary for many years. I have no doubt his physique is 90% perspiration and 10% chemical inspiration, a balance that so far has not exacted a long term price. Oh BTW...nice watch!

Well, when you look at the cast for this movie, it should be an interesting flick..

Sylvester Stallone

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Jason Statham

Mickey Rourke

Jet Li

Dolph Lundgren

Danny Trejo

Terry Crews

Gary Daniels

All testosterone filled, buffed up action heroes :p

There was a poster in the subway and someone had scrawled "Village People" across it - too funny.

well to just use anabolics is the last way to get any kind of good body, you will just get fat..

he uses HGH (Human growth hormones) its amazing, and I would think he does testosterone therapy due to his age not jucing.

so his body has the levels of testosterone like a 22yr old guy and together whit HGH it will bring your body to extremes in a pretty healthy way to.

I am sure he does other peptides to but that I can say for sure..

I second Dani's comment cause I have a friend that has taken HGH for a while, and the guy is close to 50, but looks like he's 38 and ripped. HGH is not anabolic steroids, so forget about that huge muscle mass gain or fluid retention. What Dani say's about HGH and testosterone is correct....stuff is amazing...it will help burn fat and rebuild muscle faster...grow (or stop loss) of hair, improve complexion and skin tone, etc.

Sly's muscle mass is from when he was doing actual steroids....now with HGH he can maintain his muscle mass, increase his metabolism and energy to continue working out like a 30 year old. Many hollywood elite use the stuff, and some are even done under doctor supervision.

The unanswered question is....with increases in metabolism and testosterone levels....can HGH also increase the speed of abnormal cell division (aka, tumors, cancer cells, etc.) or abnormal DNA replication (mutations) that we all have in our DNA sequences? So that brain tumor that would normally take 15 years to grow, could grow in 3 years???

Anyhow...the stuff is expensive...especially the European stuff....the Chinese stuff is available and much cheaper, but QC is questionable.

At the end of it all...there is no magic pill, but that HGH sure comes close...still, Sly must work out and eat healthy to maintain that look

Sly got in bih trouble a few years back in Mexico I think for his "fountain of youth" concoctions. Had a full suitcase of them if I remember correctly. Looks like Arnold dodged any major bullets from his years on the juice...a bum heart valve a few years back but no lasting negatives. Sly's work ethic in the gym has been legendary for many years. I have no doubt his physique is 90% perspiration and 10% chemical inspiration, a balance that so far has not exacted a long term price. Oh BTW...nice watch!

Ahh but Dr. Cranium, it is likely true that the 10% chemical inspiration enables the 90% perspiration.

Anyhow...the stuff is expensive...especially the European stuff....the Chinese stuff is available and much cheaper, but QC is questionable.

So you can get 'rep' HGH? ;)