When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A prayer request! For a dear Member......

hiker01

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All!

Thanks a lot everyone! I'm sure Sixx appreciates all the thoughts and prayers from the community!!!

I'm sorry, but I have no update, yet! I PM'ed him the link to this community Well wishing, but no response yet, but I expected that. He usually stays from 3-5 days in the hospital when he have this

episodes and his parents probably rotates in staying with him and taking care of him! His Dad will probably check-in soon and see this and relay it to him!

Just keep the Get Well wishes coming!

Sixx, Dude we're with you on this!

Hike

Wow, I don't know what to say!! I must admit to a rather large lump in my throat and a tear in my eye!!

Thank you all so much for your prayers and well wishes, I can't convey how much they mean to my family and I!!

Thanks F for starting this, you are a great friend, as anyone who knows you will attest too!! Thanks also to Rob, Steve and Samurai for the messages through out!!

Once again thank you all, I'm sorry for the short reply at the moment but I'm rather overwhelmed and very sore and tired!!

THANK YOU ALL, GOD BLESS EVERY ONE OF US!!

Sixx :bones: