When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mid-Week Wristies

Ronin

Let's continue with some more 029 love!

picture028v.jpg

Did you sell this watch dadog?, It's about four years old and still runs well, am I right? It's because of you that I orderd this watch from Watcheden for $108.00. I hope I have a watch as good as this one :thumbs: Mike

Sorry!

Couldn't resist ... a wrist check taken by my daughter ...

Man, she's growing so fast :wub:

OMG! She is going to be a stunner! Gorgeous young lady! Be warned! Those boys will knocking your door off their hinges!

Goodluck!

OMG! She is going to be a stunner! Gorgeous young lady! Be warned! Those boys will knocking your door off their hinges!

Goodluck!

I have no problem with boys knoking...I'm trying to teach her to be nice, whatever happens, even if she has a lot of success.

And, as usual, she dislike herself :o

Honestly, I cannot take great pics of her ...but still she looks amazing.

I can't imagine what the result would be with pros !

More important : I love my kids :)

I have no problem with boys knoking...I'm trying to teach her to be nice, whatever happens, even if she has a lot of success.

And, as usual, she dislike herself :o

Honestly, I cannot take great pics of her ...but still she looks amazing.

I can't imagine what the result would be with pros !

More important : I love my kids :)

Wow.. Stephane

just yesterday she was a little child.. I remember the first pic.. :o

now I would have a major issue with boyz "sniffing around" .. as they say .. God has a funny sense of humor... your afraid they'll meet someone like you in high school.. cause at that age boyz have one thing on their minds.. and it ain't watches

but as long as you raise them proper.. I believe you will have no problem... and a swift jab to the jaw to the boy on his first date.. usually dosen't hurt any.. B)

you are truly blessed Stephane !!!

You have a beautiful family !!

A~C

Lani

Wow.. Stephane

just yesterday she was a little child.. I remember the first pic.. :o

now I would have a major issue with boyz "sniffing around" .. as they say .. God has a funny sense of humor... your afraid they'll meet someone like you in high school.. cause at that age boyz have one thing on their minds.. and it ain't watches

but as long as you raise them proper.. I believe you will have no problem... and a swift jab to the jaw to the boy on his first date.. usually dosen't hurt any.. B)

you are truly blessed Stephane !!!

You have a beautiful family !!

A~C

Lani

Thanks a lot Lani.

I understand what you say.

Specialy because my boy is "the kind who wouldn't touch a girl but the girl would love to be touched by him"....

Yes I'm blessed...really blessed.

Both are nice kids by the way. They do ask permission for everything ;)

Maybe they will ask : "Dad, I want a sex night with her/him! Do you agree?" ...Oh my god....I'll agree I think.

Thanks a lot Lani.

Specialy because my boy is "the kind who wouldn't touch a girl but the girl would love to be touched by him"....

Maybe they will ask : "Dad, I want a sex night with her/him! Do you agree?" ...Oh my god....I'll agree I think.

:shock:

:huh:

ahh.. the French.. B)

Thanks a lot Lani.

.........Lani is right, must be the French! It will never fly in my household. My oldest just graduated from High School yesterday:

dsc0260k.jpg5 more years for the youngest!

And the boys have been keeping away.............................cross my fingers! :D