When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Received White Carrera Today

Jaco

very nice. Does that have a tang buckle or deployment on it? That strap doesn't look too bad. How does it feel...or is it better to upgrade to a gen croc strap?

Good choice on the panda dial.

This is what the buckle looks like.

dsc7794.jpg

Would be nice with a SS bracelet, too. Is it possible to get with bracelet?

Great pictures!

gliptopolis, - yes watch comes in either leather or SS bracelet, I should have gone with the SS bracelet and purchase a separate leather strap for it.

WOW. Its a beauty, complicated without looking busy. Too bad I have small wrist to carry it off

I have the exact same watch with - same leather strap and I would consider myself as having small wrists but really once its on it doesn't look out of place.

Agree - I aslo need to change the strap - any suggestions anyone as to were best to get one from??

Kul

• 2 weeks later...

Beautiful watch... and I have to disagree, that was a great choice on the strap; IMHO, the strap does not look that bad. I don't think you have to run out and purchase another strap or get the ss band. The strap accents the watch without over powering it... (again IMHO)

• 2 weeks later...
That looks great! i love this model, perhaps one of my favourite tags.

Are there any flaws or tells to this rep? Looks pretty gen to me!

Well it's a good looking watch, I own one but here are the flaws I noticed comparing to genuine. The date windows is darker (dark grey on genuine , silver/chrome on rep), the red on the the watch hand are a lot more brighter on genuine, seems to really pop on genuine, lacks that on rep and lastly the leather band needs to be replaced - look plasticly and fake.

Other than that it's a great watch and people notice this watch - nobody ever say anything when I wear by Rolex Black Sub or Rolex Blue TT Sub.

• 1 month later...

gliptopolis, - yes watch comes in either leather or SS bracelet, I should have gone with the SS bracelet and purchase a separate leather strap for it.

You would still need to get the deployment for it anyways. It's actually best to get both options right off at the start to avoid high relative shipping costs JUST to get either a strap, bracelet or buckle.

- Did you buy it from Josh from "jpc1881.com website?

- Is it 41mm or 43mm wide, as the gen?

The Day Date Carrera from Josh (jpc8118) is the big size...not the smaller older version that was 41mm.