When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new Ubi-Tudi......

Justasgood

K- No worries about that movement holder. That one is fine to keep. It was the El Primero one that I couldn't part with... Since I'd need it to send my Dayto movements in for service and what not :)

I need to check my parts bin... I may have a 93150 hollow linker somewhere....

K- No worries about that movement holder. That one is fine to keep. It was the El Primero one that I couldn't part with... Since I'd need it to send my Dayto movements in for service and what not :)

I need to check my parts bin... I may have a 93150 hollow linker somewhere....

Cool. And thanks for the gesture on the 93150.....but my first born is spoken for......Momma ain't lettin' go :p

congrats JAG !! Ubi Rocks !!

if Ubi dosen't have a hollow link I'm sure I got one someplace, and I still have to send you those other items..

Live Strong and Wear it Well

A~C

Lani

You know, I was just thinkin'.......the only way this Tudor could be improved(other than a 93150), would be to watch the time pass enjoying a well aged Cuban.......err.......um, cigar of course.........excuse me as I wipe the saliva from the keyboard SNbl chjgsd cglqnafgaliesdbPS:OdcwiGP:qwebvda>b zj.....SORRY ABOUT THAT

This is my next grail watch !!!

I love the triangle indices :wub:

Bravissimo to K. and Ubi. :D

You put togheter a great Tudor again.

I saw one (gen) for sale and it states 38 MM.

Is any of you in agreement that is is 38 MM.

I wore one once (Jetsons's) and it felt exactly like a sub.

edit to say: I'd love to help with a 93150 link but I'm still wondering where to get a good rep of the bracelet!

If a "whatever ref" hollow link can help...I'm pretty sure I can find one here though.

This is my next grail watch !!!

I love the triangle indices :wub:

Bravissimo to K. and Ubi. :D

You put togheter a great Tudor again.

I saw one (gen) for sale and it states 38 MM.

Is any of you in agreement that is is 38 MM.

I wore one once (Jetsons's) and it felt exactly like a sub.

edit to say: I'd love to help with a 93150 link but I'm still wondering where to get a good rep of the bracelet!

If a "whatever ref" hollow link can help...I'm pretty sure I can find one here though.

Thanks for the offer, I'll let you know if we come up empty......of course I could always use a spare to basterdize.

As for size, 38mm is w/o CG's and yes, same size as the regular sub. Tudor made a mid-size at 36mm and a Mini at 34mm.

kurt.

Thanks for the offer, I'll let you know if we come up empty......of course I could always use a spare to basterdize.

As for size, 38mm is w/o CG's and yes, same size as the regular sub. Tudor made a mid-size at 36mm and a Mini at 34mm.

kurt.

Thanks a lot Kurt.

how much does the gen of these costs and how much would a franken cost? if i decided to do 1 r u up for it ubi? like maybe next month or something :D

So far my costs are considerably different.

Prices of Tudors have gone up while the Rolex Subs have gone down (especially vintage).

My latest one was a trade of a Rolex Exp II for the Tudor Sub. Market value of the Exp II is around $2700 right now.

I am in the process of making a franken No CG Tudor sub that uses a gen refinished rose dial, a gen Tudor 2784 movement, and an MBW case.

So far my cost is hovering around $400 for the parts. Keep in mind though that a Tudor marked 2784 High beat will cost substantially more then a 2783 slower beat. If I wanted to go extreme and put an unfinished original dial, for a snowflake, those can cost around $300 and up. A triangle dial like what is on the one above can be had for as low as $50 up to $200.

My new MBW Franken-dor.

Thanks R,

I owe you.

Great watch. Not a big fan of the triangle date dials but the no date triangle dials are great. What type of ETA are you using?

So far my costs are considerably different.

Prices of Tudors have gone up while the Rolex Subs have gone down (especially vintage).

My latest one was a trade of a Rolex Exp II for the Tudor Sub. Market value of the Exp II is around $2700 right now.

I am in the process of making a franken No CG Tudor sub that uses a gen refinished rose dial, a gen Tudor 2784 movement, and an MBW case.

So far my cost is hovering around $400 for the parts. Keep in mind though that a Tudor marked 2784 High beat will cost substantially more then a 2783 slower beat. If I wanted to go extreme and put an unfinished original dial, for a snowflake, those can cost around $300 and up. A triangle dial like what is on the one above can be had for as low as $50 up to $200.

Great watch. Not a big fan of the triangle date dials but the no date triangle dials are great. What type of ETA are you using?

Do you have a particular source for dials, or just hunting on the Bay?