When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A good and cheap Patek Philippe replica?

chrgod

While browsing aoobuy, I came across this cute little watch. No date, no rotating bezel or complicated dial. Just simple, retro style!

I do not know much about the Patek line, but I think the overall look of this watch looks very good. It seems almost too "low key" to be spotted as a fake. :)

Have searched for images of the genuine, but did not find anything. What model is this a replication of? Have anyone bought this?

This has a manual wind movement with sub-seconds, 48 USD.

Patek-52a.jpg

Patek-51a.jpg

This version without seconds hand has quartz, 45 USD.

Patek-25a.jpg

Patek-23b.jpg

Kinda remnds me of the old AP sunray tourbillon...

At least, the case does...

Well, at least the Patek is a bit plainer. :lol:

Seems like it is a replica of the Patek Phillippe Golden Ellipse.

615.jpg

Are you going to get one?

Likely, I think it is a nice, unusual replica. I have not bought anything in some months, so about time to get back into the game. Need to decide on some more stuff to add up to the order, though.

My GF does not think the Patek is anything special, but she likes this Rado from the seller. Will add that to the order. ^_^

Radoswiss-12.jpg

i've seen this on there too and been tempted to get one to play with...mainly interested in what movement they've got in the manual one...it's so thin! i was gonna get the quartz too, (thinking the mech, at 45$ with some crazy thin movement, will probably break) replace the strap and scratch it up a bit, so if anyone ever did ask me how i could afford a PP i'd just say it was my grandfather's watch!

let us know if you pull the trigger; robbie@aoobuy is a great guy.

@MOP: i have dealt with robbie@aoobuy several times; i'll attempt a brief review of various products:

bought a breitling box from him and i swear to god it was a stolen oem.

purchased a 111h (for practicing reluming), a uboat flightdeck mb, a rlx 16610LV and an iwc f.a. jones...pam was exactly the quality you'd expect for the price, ditto on the lv...f.a. jones was slightly better (came with the full decorated movement, not just the stickered up one) and the uboat, due to it's simplicity, seemed to be of a decently high quality.

purchased some big pony polos and others and, having dozens of gens, i would have absolutely no qualms about both purchasing more. stitching is beautiful, just be careful when ordering sizes...the rl polos come slightly smaller than gen sizes, while the lacoste come slightly larger. both excellent quality, even withstand washing (for as long as i've had them).

bought two pairs of shoes, both were excellent quality with great stitching, real leather, very comfortable and best of all, don't fall apart after three uses like you'd expect.

perhaps a more in-depth review is in order, but i just thought i'd post my experiences.

aoobuy , this guy had been on my messanger list for over two years now ! never thought anyone on the board will come accross him!

i've never bought anything from him, yet, even though sometimes i was close to make an order for a rep.

but i've had a few good chats with this guy, he seem to be very eager to fulfill requests, even if he don't have a specific rep - you can show him photos or a link and sometimes he source it for you.

i can't say anything further since i only talked to the guy, but he's in this business for a long time that's for sure.

db