When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Traded One Treasure for Another

lanikai

to make a long story short.. I let go of one of my Franken dials that I thought I could not let go of.. only if it went to a good palce and person..

that has happened.. not by design.. not at all.. I was very happy to let it go.. the member that it went to is tops in my book.. another true gent that calls RWG .. home.

here are some quick pics.

thanks in advance for viewing.

rolex16800006.jpg

rolex16800007.jpg

rolex16800011.jpg

rolex16800022.jpg

rolex16800020.jpg

A~C

Lani

nice looking watch you got there lani :victory:

mind sharing what you parted with? :g:

deltatahoe

I'm borrowing Ubi's pic.. hope that's cool.. I cannot find my file.. Ubi knows about my file system.. or lack therof.

this is what I traded.

IMG_0911.jpg

and yes.. definately Ubi.. very much Win, Win. B)

A~C

L

Wow...what a beauty! Love the NATO strap!

Thank you Shundi.. yeah.. I'm sure its a phase I'm going through.. but the ss bracelet .. even the genuine.. are starting to make all the subs look alike.. B) .. the vintage lines .. for me "now".. have a little more personality with the G-10's

Thank you Shundi.. yeah.. I'm sure its a phase I'm going through.. but the ss bracelet .. even the genuine.. are starting to make all the subs look alike.. B) .. the vintage lines .. for me "now".. have a little more personality with the G-10's

Lol, yeah, that and you live like 3 blocks from the sun Lani!! SS not much fun hot, rubber I'm thinking not, ohhh look, nylon nato and we're in like Flynn!!! lol

Both parts of the trade sound awesome man, both of you wear with health and pride!!

(ps, bet it's still not as hot looking as my new YM!!! :p )

Sixx :bones:

Lol, yeah, that and you live like 3 blocks from the sun Lani!! SS not much fun hot, rubber I'm thinking not, ohhh look, nylon nato and we're in like Flynn!!! lol

Both parts of the trade sound awesome man, both of you wear with health and pride!!

(ps, bet it's still not as hot looking as my new YM!!! :p )

Sixx :bones:

today .. never mind what you read in the world reports .. I always laugh when the temputure reported is taken at the aiport.. next to the reef runway.. no buildings no concrete.. nice ocean breeze.. it is 106 to 110 depending on what parking lot or beach your at.. in the city

btw.. I like to wear a 18mm G10 strap on this piece.. 2mm smaller than the lug size.. it really brings out the case and dial.. this and my snowflake have been taking turns during a 24 hour cycle.. :)

common SIXX.. let's see some pics ma man !! B)

A~C

Lani