When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Europe GTG Sat 16th Feb in Brussels

FxrAndy

Some are coming on the friday but i think that is due to other reasons, in the main the sat night!

You know that is strange, no matter what day of the month or month i choose they only have 4 rooms available????????????? me thinks that is a lie!

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would be able to put some faces together with ure forum "nicknames" and awatars ... splendid !

Wow lot of people at the end :D

We will need to wear badge with Avatar, alias name and real name .... as on a convention ;)

Hello guys,

I'm a newbie that discovered this forum and is eating as much infos as I can since a week. I ordered my 1st rep 5 days ago (to Joshua).

As I'm from Brussels it could be a great opportunity to join you for a while.

BTW will it be possible to buy rolex/Tag/Pam at this occasion, or it's not one of the purpose of this 'convention' ?

C U

????

Rapido, you seem to missunderstand what our GTG is.

First, we are not selling anything.

Secondly, we're a bunch of virtual people who want to meet each other in real life.

So, this meeting opportunity is nothing else but get a drink (or two), have a nice dinner, look at the Atomium and say bye bye to each other ;)

If you want to buy nice watches, as you are in Brussels, I guess you know Lascar or le Collection'heure...

Cheers and welcome to join.

As far as I can see there is a couple of guys coming (you must be coming if you booked tickets etc :p ).

I'm pretty sure I will attend aswell, but I wont stay the night, I'll drive back sum time at nite when we're done (or when I'm done)... so I will probably not be hitting the clubs (at least not wasted) with you guys.

If anyone in NRW wants me to pick em up, feel free to drop me a PM and we can share the travel costs. Just be aware that I will leave the very same day after our get together!

First, we are not selling anything.

Secondly, we're a bunch of virtual people who want to meet each other in real life.

So, this meeting opportunity is nothing else but get a drink (or two), have a nice dinner, look at the Atomium and say bye bye to each other ;)

If you want to buy nice watches, as you are in Brussels, I guess you know Lascar or le Collection'heure...

Cheers and welcome to join.

Thanks for the clarification St

I am located in Stuttgart and in need of "mitfahrer". Please let me know if someone is going towards this direction. Train will take 5 hours plus with return journey of 9 hours (if I left by 8pm the same day).... I may stay 1 night.

In other words, just put me on the mailing list. I am really interested. :) Thanks a lot.

Guys have a great time! I would really like to join you all, but unfortunately I am inundated with uni work over the next month, so can't afford to take the time out! If ever there is another gtg in Europe count me in. I am planning on travelling through a lot of Europe after I graduate so I might try and sort out a few visits on my way around nearer the time.

Okay, my hotel room is reserved...I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you guys, this should be THE highlight of the new year! Oh yeah, I'm getting married in March...okay, this will be a highlight of the new year! :p

Edit: I'm still available to help with any carpooling from the Rheinland-Pfalz area, if I don't hear anything I'll just hitch a ride with Kelster!

Edited by cronsell