When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam GMT collection

shingles

For some reason, I am somewhat partial to the GMT models... Currently I have a 063. I passed up a chance to get the 029 (what was I thinking!!!) now I regret it.

Can you please post your GMT collection?

I would like to see the different models to decide which ones I should add to my list.

Here's a pic of mine:

3643135116_64cc791d8c_o.jpg

Ultimate 088 built by Vac and Rex

gmt088.jpg

gmt0882.jpg

Dude, that 89 looks too good. Where did that DW come from, and the CG looks better than usual as well. Care to give details?

awww shucks

those ultimate 088s put my 089 to shame... seriously, tanya and scoobs you're making me feel bad with your 088s, esp the lume jobs... so nice

I would have to steal the hands off of an ultimate 088 to get my 089 right, don't really know what the chance is of that happening

the CG is my customization to reflect an earlier CG style, I'm told D-F or so. The DW is pure LELLO (please come back!)

The 088 ultimate is an expensive proposition but most of the folks seem to agree it feels pretty close to gen, it's really got only one minor flaw.

AND THE 088 IS SUPPOSEDLY THE BEST SELLING GEN PANNY OUT THERE, EVER.

4700 made last year!

Edited by Jurgenk

• 1 month later...