When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

QC inspector #13 must have had the day off...

Thanks for the write up. This certainly puts things into perspective. There are plenty of people who nitpick over the tiniest flaws on a rep and theynwoul have a heart attack if they ever got this one in the mail.

Not even going to attepmt to fix this one, somethings are better left alone...

Pheeew!! I was hoping you weren't going to get even more frustrated with this one.

Yup...definitely one best left to the dealer to sort out. No sense in outing them until they've at least had a chance to rectify things.

I have had QC problems with DW in the past, but nothing like this. It was usually the wrong parts bring shipped or less that stellar workmanship, but he always made it right in the end.

If you are thinking about buying one of these Daytonas, I would contact Spin. I assume he buys the parts from DW and then services/mods the movement and assembles the watches. I own one of his Daytonas and have one on the way. The workmanship and QC is excellent :)

I'm beginning to think it's really not fair to put this on DW without verification.

Who else offers assymetrical pushers?