When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What if both RG and RWG were taken down?

athan

"We shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and the oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender."

+1

• Like 1

Forums come and go... people and friends remain.

I've never understood people's attraction to a forum. If a forum goes down you can always create a new one. Who really cares what it's called and what color the layout is made of... as long as you can talk watches with your friends? smile.gif

I don't think it could anyone could state it any better than that By-Tor. I have some pretty good friends across all of the current forums and visit them all on a regular basis.

This is why everyone needs to oppose SOPA and PIPA.

But alas, there is always straight to IP address. So if they start F*ing with DNS, we may find ourselves going to 213.133.111.nn instead of rwg.cc.

The good news is, I actually have turned on some elected officials to reps, so, actually opposing might actually help :)

Unless the forum wants to hire my firm to lobby against it:) I do have the cell phone number of the chair of the DNC :)