When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What ya guys do for a living?

concepta

I'm what you might call a computer geek. I've been the product development engineering manager for a computer manufacturer in northern California for the past 15 years.

Most of the time the jobs is fun, develop new computers, and play with the latest and the greatest hardware, etc. But it can also be very frustrating and high pressure as well (which probably accounts for premature my gray hair).

But it beats digging ditches.... :)

Mike...I'm just outside of London (Dorchester) for the weekend...small world. Normally I'm in Toronto. Welcome to the forum.

Hey,

I live in Niagara Falls for the next three months. I'm a student at Brock U. We ever have GTG around here?

I haven't seen one...was thinking that we should try for one...

Well, if it happens, I would go. I would organize one if I were more well know, as you are Toad-san. If you decide to do it, I will gladly pitch in.

Let me know pal.

Cheers!

Edited by Anguz

I teach chess to children in Bergen County New Jersey. The kids play in tournaments all over the world. Chess is awesome when you can play it well. Unlike other sports, no talent is needed to become a master. You just have to start before age 12.

TeachingatthelibraryinLakeland.jpg

Grasser is wearing an ESQ Venture Gold Four Diamond.

Edited by georgegrasser

I teach chess to children in Bergen County New Jersey. The kids play in tournaments all over the world. Chess is awesome when you can play it well. Unlike other sports, no talent is needed to become a master. You just have to start before age 12.

TeachingatthelibraryinLakeland.jpg

Grasser is wearing an ESQ Venture Gold Four Diamond.

would love to see a shot of your students gathered round admiring your wrist! :pardon:

• 2 months later...