When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Canadian Memeber here!

Looking to learn about and purchase some replicas on here. Would love to find some local members if anyone is in the GTA let me know. I have a very much addictive personality so I will probably research replica details to the nth degree now that i've found a site like this. I wish I didnt have so many expensive hobbies LOL!

Hopefully I can find some local replicas to peruse/buy before I start venturing to international purchases. How should i build my reputation on here so that people have confidence selling/buying to/from me?

Anyone have a link on a sort of "guide to replica watches for dummies" thread or something?? For now im going to stick with the big boys, rolex, omega, cartier that kinda of stuff. Although I plan to get into more unique and exotic watches down the line. Id love to find a nice skeleton watch too!! Was thinking patek phillipe but ive seen some gorgeous ones even just today on this forum from other companies. Problem is I dont know the first thing about pricing/conditioning/grade of replica or any of that so im going to have some long hours of research before I get into anything too pricey.

Thanks for all the welcomes btw :D Nice to see some positive support on replicas and not just thread after thread of flaming and bashing.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum.

How should i build my reputation on here so that people have confidence selling/buying to/from me?

By sending me big wads of cash, then I'll start vouching for ya :)

Has anyone found a reputable canadian dealer??

No such thing. There is however a reputable Canadian watch smith and re-lumer - The Zigmeister. Once you've been browsing the forum for a while, you'll find out more about him.

Regarding Canadian dealers, you may come across the occasional rep listed on Craigslist or Oijiiiii (whatever the H#ll its called), but the majority of those reps are the cheaper version ones, and nearly always they are marked up way too much, so the best thing to do is avoid them like you would Jane and Finch.

Enjoy, there is a lot info to be found here, best thing is to browse around the sections that interest you, and read a lot of posts before asking your first questions. Also don't expect instant answers, sometimes you may get them in a day or two, other time it may be a matter of minutes.

Cheers

EDIT: I just noticed that you've been a member here longer than I have, so I'd suspect you already know all the above, except of course the sending of my "Vouching Fee".

Welcome Welcome Welcome! You've reached the right place- if you're looking for good reps I'd say start off by looking at what's for sale on these boards in the "Trading Section" on the main page.

Toad's guide is an invaluable resource and I'd encourage you to read for at least a few weeks before you make any purchasing decisions.

Best of luck!!

Niagara Falls here. Ontarians unite! I have been a member for a little while but still have not bought anything. I am researching like crazy, as I am a bit of a maniac when it comes to a new hobby as well. I still am not sure where to get my first watch from...

Good luck to you...and me!

Niagara Falls here. Ontarians unite! I have been a member for a little while but still have not bought anything. I am researching like crazy, as I am a bit of a maniac when it comes to a new hobby as well. I still am not sure where to get my first watch from...

Good luck to you...and me!

Welcome Anguz !!!!

you got some great choices.. that's fo sure !!!.. check out the members trade section also.. some great frankens for great prices..

AC

Lani