When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who makes the best Sub

Hi, I'm Bill and I'm a repaholic!

You know how many MBW's I have . . . not to mention all the "Best" stuff I have bought. I have been on sabatical I suppose -- the wifey shot me but I lived.

I cannot believe all the new stuff I am reading about.

I'm looking forward to chatting with you about all this stuff.

Bill

. . . not to mention all the "Best" stuff I have bought.

Haha! Ain't it the truth?! When I started all this business in '04 I stock piled all the 'best' pieces Eddie Lee could get his hands on thinking, "Right, well, that's that, I have the best!" For about half a year and I was left in the dust. Hard to beieve that current Watchmaker9 pieces will also become obsolete. But they will!

Haha! Ain't it the truth?! When I started all this business in '04 I stock piled all the 'best' pieces Eddie Lee could get his hands on thinking, "Right, well, that's that, I have the best!" For about half a year and I was left in the dust. Hard to beieve that current Watchmaker9 pieces will also become obsolete. But they will!

Yep, Eddie was one of my best sources for a long time. He was always a real class act with me.

Bill

Hi Bill, long time no read. Old habits die hard, don't they?

Yeah man . . . a very long time indeed!

I had a long chat with Ubi today. Looks like there are some neat new offerings out there, but I am sure glad I bought up all those MBWs back in the day when I had money to burn and those great pieces were available. Those Yuki cases are sure intriguing!

I am sure glad to hear that Ziggy is still around. I am wearing one of my Ziggy'd vintages as we speak. What an artist!

I wish I had the jing to send my other MBWs over and have him do them all.

Thanks for the note.

Bill