When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Problems with Whole Sale Outlet

siesta181

Anyone bought from wholesale outlet 990 on fleaby these last 48 hours. I can't seem to make payment.

They don't ship to Singapore but i have a US PO box address in CA. ANyone having problems with them as well.

Cheers

siesta181

Consider it lucky that you can't make a payment. I'd rather slam a car door on my nuts than deal with Faisal again :thumbdown:

Wow... Really. They are that bad?.... ppl with experience dealing with them, please chime in.

Yup. I bought a Sub insert from them a while back, and the product was totally unacceptable, in terms of their "You won't be able to tell it from the real thing" bs. When I contacted Faisal about it, he acknowledge that there was a problem with the factory specs, but refused to admit that his description was misleading, and dared to give me negative feedback calling ME a liar, when all I'd put was that the product was distinguishable from the real thing, so it was a misleading sale. I saw him post the same feedback on anyone else who dared to question his transactions in any way... Sure, he offered me a refund, a return, or a new insert, but that was never the point. It would have cost me more in travel and postage to return it than it would to buy the insert, so I would only have been losing money, even if he'd issued a full refund, so I just put it in the trash and moved on. He might have pulled his socks up since then, but my first comment still stands with regards me becoming a return customer :lol: Best of luck :)

His stuff isn't bad...if you're getting something like springbars. Picked up a pack from him for my Subs. Work pretty well.

I also picked up a spare bezel and insert from that bastard for my Gen 7016 as he said "just like the original." Sure was...If you were a chimp trained to orbit the Earth in a Mercury capsule. Didn't fit, and was junk. Asked for a refund. He balked. I left negative and he left a retalitory negative (before Ebay banned sellers from being able to do that). Then he has the balls to tell me he'll take a refund if I mutually agree to get rid of the negatives. I told him I would so sent the bezel back and he refunded me.

I then told him to eat sh!t as I was going to keep my negative so that slimeball would be stuck with his. If you search his feedback, there I am. gavidoc is my ebay id as well. 548 feedback positive and 1 negative from this jacka$$ is what I have.

Pull your fingernails out. It will be more pleasant then dealing with Faisal unless you bought something simple like springbars or you like to orbit the Earth in a Sputnik satellite....and you're a dog.

DAM that bad huh. I will just take your word for It, thanks :) Mike

That bad, bro :lol: As Gavidoc said above, (and I'd actually forgotten) Faisal tried to weasel out of the negative by saying he'd remove the negative to me, if I did likewise. I just refused to remove it and lived with the negative for the year, better to bear the burden than to compromise my own principles.

That bad, bro :lol: As Gavidoc said above, (and I'd actually forgotten) Faisal tried to weasel out of the negative by saying he'd remove the negative to me, if I did likewise. I just refused to remove it and lived with the negative for the year, better to bear the burden than to compromise my own principles.

The guy sounds like a real POS. Im glad you stuck your convictions, f :):D k him. :good: Mike

The guy sounds like a real POS. Im glad you stuck your convictions, f :):D k him. :good: Mike

Well, to be fair, he's not bad to do business with, as long as you don't actually expect to get a quality (or as described) product or an easy transaction ;) Indeed, life's too short to waste on the likes of Faisal :good: