When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

September/October appointment bookings FULL

RWG Technical

I hope you had a great vacation! It's good to have you back.

This is such a great opportunity!! I didn't know you had any time available. I'm sure this opening won't last long. Now I just need to find a watch that I can send to you.

Perfect timing. Great to have such an asset like you on the boards..and you're representing Canada too! If you are ever in Halifax I'll buy ya a beer!

edit: turns out I am on your blocked list! Must have been because I sent you a PM a couple of months ago asking if you were accepting new clients. Oh well..maybe I won't buy you that beer after all :g:

Edited by nicewatches

@ Nicewatches and Drulee

PM's have been sent explaining why I had you blocked. Nothing personal, just something that made me uncomfortable and unsure, have a read of my message and I'll wait to hear from you.

I never claimed to be perfect, it could be a simple misunderstanding based on what you had sent to me originally.

• 2 weeks later...

I was away for the last 3 weeks of August and had my PM turned off. I have also had some computer "issues" including having my Visa card hacked and a number of other on-line problems. Thanks Pug for helping me out, I think I got it all sorted out and cleaned up.

PM's have been sent to everyone.

NOTE the following change:

I can no longer refund deposits, so please make sure you are serious about getting work done before you send a deposit. A deposit is just that, a commitment to have something done, and a reservation on the schedule. We commit to numerous Emails back and forth, booking a spot for you, turning others away because the schedule is full, and after all the time we invest, you change your mind and want your money back?

Time = money, If your not 100% sure of what you want, then please don't waste my time and take a spot that someone else would want.

Thanks for understanding.