When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Happy Birthday Kenberg&wheaton26

slay

Hey robi.............thanks mate but my Birthday was two days ago :D

Ken

it is never too late for Robi to celebrate b-days....he still celebrates his last years b-day...why shouldn't he celebrate two days later yours,Ken? :lol:

BTW....happy B-day man!

well boyz, thank you for the birthday shout outs! i'm sorry it has taken me one week to reply. my brother, who i only get to see about once a year flew in to surprise me for my birthday. i got home from work on friday and there he was sitting on my couch. very shocking and very cool. needless to say, we spent the whole week partying like the good old days. my wife went out of her way to fly him in for me so we could celebrate my big "three oh" in solid fashion. besides flying my brother in and keeping the secrete for three months ... my wife got me a very cool panerai clock to help feed my addiction. i have seen these selling on ebay for crazy money ... hopefully she didn't pay too much. it is very nice and gives a good lumination with the lights off.

in closing, i just wanted to thank you again for the greetings ... for now i'm back on rwg as my body recuperates from this past weeks shenanigans. by the way ... thirty ain't so bad. take care and all the best.