When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sexy Avatars...

hackR

here's the larger version:

:D

"the larger version" indeed. let me tell you something; I have been using the Internet since 1991. I have archived posts in Google Groups dating to 1994. I have seen everything. I am no longer easily impressed with photographs of beautiful women, and have not been for probably a decade. I am "naked lady jaded".

The photos you have posted to this thread, however, interested me intensely and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter. A thousand years of happiness upon you and your family <3

here's the larger version:

1153.jpg

And the only other clothed pics from that shoot:

SecondSHOOT62.jpg

Nice photos but but I can't quite make out the watches !! :lol:

:D

Well, if I were you, I would still do the photography. Do you realize how many guys would pay a million bucks to have a job like that?!

Phhhht...You all know that you would get just as tired of this job as you are of your current one. I mean, who the he** would want to look at beautiful, naked women all day.....

Besides, I have a strong suspicion that most of you guys already spend most of the day looking at naked women on your employers computer ;)