When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone have any problems receiving purchases from Asim?

houndoggie

Didn't ask for your help or your editorials, nor did I need any help. I don't know why you choose this thread to pepper anyway. I asked for it to be closed awhile back as soon as asim showed up and responded. Welcome to forum, you really ingratiated yourself to everyone quite well. I hope you don't act like this in real life. Furthermore, please, please don't give a damn about me.

I simply made a comment that Col was prolly sleeping so people would put their popcorn away.

Tell me to blow myself up?? WTF is wrong with you? Never did I say one negative thing towards you and you attack me with a bunch of martyr bullsh!t.

Really Classy.

Now, can we please close this thread up.

If you can't see that your post was simply pouring oil on the fire then I'm not gonna bother explaining it.

As far as the blow yourself up part - there are little bombs on the emoticon panel - and if you took the comment seriously instead of as the throwaway comment it was then you are even more stupid than I thought.

But as far as your request for me not to give a damn about you - I can grant that one for sure.

I am now turning off my autonotify so will not see any further comments on this thread.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lani, why on earth would my reputation be diminished?

By the way, I'll be in Maui in one months time for a week long vacation, and I can't wait!!!! I'll be sporting my YGG custom painted watch,influenced heavily form a Polynesian tribal art:

0ae6886a.jpg

0bcd2e5e.jpg

Dunno .. thought I'd throw that in.. :lol:

Wow.. are you passing through Oahu ??

Omni lives on the "Garden Isle" of Maui .. staying in Lahaina or Hana ? anyway if your passing through Oahu .. need to GTG.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

that's a wild nouveau print ya got there HD :)

@Red.. common down.. the odds for shark attacks have gone down a bit.. 8) and we have great white spotting's now.. :D

A~C

Lani

If you can't see that your post was simply pouring oil on the fire then I'm not gonna bother explaining it.

As far as the blow yourself up part - there are little bombs on the emoticon panel - and if you took the comment seriously instead of as the throwaway comment it was then you are even more stupid than I thought.

But as far as your request for me not to give a damn about you - I can grant that one for sure.

I am now turning off my autonotify so will not see any further comments on this thread.

Why? You surely seem to love to hear (or see) yourself speak. Why give up more opportunities?

Dunno .. thought I'd throw that in.. :lol:

Wow.. are you passing through Oahu ??

Omni lives on the "Garden Isle" of Maui .. staying in Lahaina or Hana ? anyway if your passing through Oahu .. need to GTG.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

that's a wild nouveau print ya got there HD :)

@Red.. common down.. the odds for shark attacks have gone down a bit.. 8) and we have great white spotting's now.. :D

A~C

Lani

Lani,

I will be staying on Kaanapali beach. Haven't had a chance to hit Oahu yet in my trips to Hawaii, but will someday. Omni has extend an invitation in the pass, so I may have to ring him up.

@hounddoggie - where are you staying at in Kaanapali...the Westin has the best breakfast buffet I've ever eaten! And there pool is ok too....

img0032fa.jpg

img0031pa.jpg

Looks like we have stayed in the same room before. I have been there 2 times. We actually have a timeshare through Westin and the property is a little north of there... a little north of Black Rock.

you go girl !! :lol:

I stay correct.. in the Hawaiian pdgin sense.. :D

Hawaiian pidgin Dictionary.. la dat

bulleh

Bulleh (spelled phonetically) :

Used as slang in hawaiian pigeon. It is used between men primarily, however, plenty women will address a man with this salutation. It stems from the word "bully". In hawaiian pigeon the "U" is sounded/pronounced "ooh" so the word has been slurred from "Bully" too "boo leh".

Often a man will greet another with "Hey boo leh, howzit?" It is like saying "your the bull/ bully, you dah man." It is just a nice way to say "You dah man and I will be submissive to you"

ex:

1) "yo' whassup bulleh, howzit ?"

2) "No way Iam do'n dat, you dah bulleh, you do it.."

so no ack .. 8)

Lani :D

I don't speak gibberish. sorry :thumbdown:

/me gets up, yawns and chks PM box. WoooHooo! This boy is one live mutha! Got a real nerve for a noobie you have boy (I'm assuming you're about 14 'cause anything else would be a worry). Apparently we Aussies are

"good for is reading graffiti on the bog wall as you sit and contemplate your pathetic little lives."
How inventive. Did you compose that whole thing on your own or did daddy have to help with the big words? You know, the couple that you used that had more than on syllable?

I told you to [censored] off 'cause you deserved it. Folk here will tell you how rare it is for me to react like that but for a AAAAA++++++++ asshat like you, I made an exception.

BTW, I particularly liked this line:

In future keep you big mouth out of other peoples disputes

Maybe if you took a bit of your own advice? You're just a big mouthed noob who came waltzing in with an over inflated ego and an opinion about as welcome as swine flu. Why don't you take up a more suitable hobby, like goat bothering. oscar.gif

Anyway, I have no intention of fouling up this fine forum any more attempting to get thru to a boy with the social skills of a rabid skunk so if you want to continue this please feel free to come over home : http://www.replica-watch-guide.net/forum/index.php?act=idx# where there are a few folk who wish to meet you. We have not had a decent chew toy in a while now and you're almost as much fun as James from Best Swiss! I have a feeling JohnG will like you! (What's the bet he won't folks?)

Lani: Mmmmmm, Leonards! Beats the hell outa Krispy Kream!

Col.

Gibberish? LOL. now I'm going fo de popcorn! EatingPopcorn.gif

If you hailed from The Islands bra, it wouldn't be gibberish.

Cheaky, this latest lot.

Col.

We got a shitload of "lil bitches" Col. the only way for them to contribute to the board is to be cheesy... :lol:

they should at least donate for their usage.. but that would be like "helping" .. to much of a concept.

most people here have forgotten what they have yet to learn.. :)

Aloha

Lani

Gibberish? LOL. now I'm going fo de popcorn! EatingPopcorn.gif

If you hailed from The Islands bra, it wouldn't be gibberish.

Cheaky, this latest lot.

Col.

We got a shitload of "lil bitches" Col. the only way for them to contribute to the board is to be cheesy... :lol:

they should at least donate for their usage.. but that would be like "helping" .. to much of a concept.

most people here have forgotten what they have yet to learn.. :)

Aloha

Lani

Got a real nerve for a noobie you have boy.

So "noobie's" have to sit quietly like little children until they have been a member for months or years, is that your point ? How Australian... oops I mean How arrogant. No, scrub that too - perhaps what I mean is "HOW TRAILBOSS" !

Did you compose that whole thing on your own or did daddy have to help with the big words? You know, the couple that you used that had more than on syllable?

My father is dead actually, but thanks for bringing that painful fact to light.

I suggest you go and recount the number of words with more than one syllable. There must have been more than a couple; though I admit to toning down the complexity of my writing so as not to confuse someone with limited intelligence such as yourself :victory:

I told you to [censored] off 'cause you deserved it.

And swearing at someone is the only way you know how to put your point across ? You realise, being the "long-term member" that you were the first to actually bring things down to an expletive level ? Way to go ! :bangin: You are setting the perfect example for others.

Why don't you take up a more suitable hobby, like goat bothering. oscar.gif

Goat bothering ? LMAO - not that such a hobby is one I have ever heard of, but from enquiries I just made, apparently all the goats are taken for - maybe if you let them out sometime, other people would get a look in ! :bicycle:

Anyway, I have no intention of fouling up this fine forum any more

And yet you felt the compunction to answer my PRIVATE message in PUBLIC rather than behaving like a man and dealing with it away from this post. The very reason I PM'd you was because I did not want to continue the argument on someone else's post. Got a real nerve for an "old member" haven't you !? You criticise others for "fouling up a post" and yet you deliberately come back on and do so yourself. Then you have the nerve to tell people to take their own advice when you can't even take yours ! :rolleyes:

if you want to continue this please feel free to come over home : http://www.replica-watch-guide.net/forum/index.php?act=idx# where there are a few folk who wish to meet you. We have not had a decent chew toy in a while now and you're almost as much fun as James from Best Swiss! I have a feeling JohnG will like you! (What's the bet he won't folks?)

Actually, if it is full of people like you, I'd rather eat razor blades. Its good to know you consider new members as "chew toys". Perhaps other newbies will read this and choose to stear clear. But thanks for the invite :pardon:

don't know whether to hate or like this thread.

lol

Asim,

You stepped up, and we all been there .. you hit a bump in the road... that's all

there are enough people here who genuinely care for your wellness !!

Some of the Noobs don't understand what this community is about.. so the saying is true

"The people that matter don't mind and the people that mind don't matter".. other than the principles involved which you have addressed..

Nobody should look to you as having to "prove" anything.. thereby gaining "their respect".... you already have shown that here... Hawaiians.. have a belief .. that if you throw the stones .. someday more will be thrown at you..

So.... take time .. because that heals the wounds of life ... and I hope to see you here regularly again..

Aloha and Malama Pono ~

R