When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Genuine Speedy 2000 raffle

lanikai

Green light lani.

How about 40 tickets at 60?

that's my number (liking) with multiple ticks .. 3 to 4 maybe... but this needs to be somewhat of a lock..before I commit..

so members need to chime in if they are going to participate.. not if they are "NOT" :victory:

I'll leave this up for the rest of the week and we'll see if we can make this workable.. B)

AC

Lani

Playing Devil's Advocate here to make sure this works for folks, I'm also in on the Seamaster 300M Chrono over at RWI. They are doing 50 tix at $80, and the sales are slow, sitting at about 16 tix sold of 50.

Other gen raffles over at RG have been priced at $150 at 40-50 tix for such things as a Gentley GMT or UN MMD and those have sold out.

What I'm saying is I'm not sure if the Speedy combination can drive $80/tic...maybe it can...but I think $40-60 would get interest.

I'll post this until I get the actual pic of the Speedy for raffle..

99230432.jpg

"Flight-qualified by NASA for all manned space missions", the OMEGA Speedmaster Professional has the most impressive history of any watch in the world. After exhaustive testing, NASA issued the Speedmaster Professional to its Gemini and Apollo flight crews because of the Speedmaster Professional's reliability in all atmospheric conditions and for its manual-winding c.1861 movement which functions in the weightlessness of space. The Speedmaster Professional features a chronograph that can measure accurately down to 1/5th of a second. A tachometric bezel surrounds the shock-resistant hesalite crystal and permits the accurate measurement of speed. The 3570.50.00 also features a steel caseback engraved with the famous words that proclaim this wrist chronograph's unique pedigree: "FLIGHT-QUALIFIED BY NASA FOR ALL MANNED SPACE MISSIONS; THE FIRST WATCH WORN ON THE MOON".