When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex No-Date Sub 14060 @ ETZ!

redwatch

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did that one come from? Non-SEL's, lugholes & the dial doesn't look that bad either. Hmmmm....... :g:

I've seen it for a while. Actually thinking of ordering it to see if it is what it looks like it is.

The other cartel brother's doesn't have lugholes, so I'm suspicious.

That's the watch that ended my dealings with Trusty. I ordered that and got the typial "conical rehaut...bad Oyster Perpetual font" rep. Man I was po'd. I know not all rep dealers can be trusted....but this guy is known as a "trusted" dealer and after all of that money (his reps are retail as far as reps go) I get a different watch??? :thumbdown:

That's the watch that ended my dealings with Trusty. I ordered that and got the typial "conical rehaut...bad Oyster Perpetual font" rep. Man I was po'd. I know not all rep dealers can be trusted....but this guy is known as a "trusted" dealer and after all of that money (his reps are retail as far as reps go) I get a different watch??? :thumbdown:

Good to know... I suspected this really wasn't even close. You just saved me a couple hundred bucks.

(Thanks man!)

J

an other fine example - makes me think again why the brothers still "trusted" here ???

is there money involved ? :pardon:

cheers,

Frank

Hello Gang,

I think you all forget that the no date Sub has smaller Dial like the SD.

Also the Crystal is smaller in Diameter as the 16610.

So the Case must completly new designed to get it right.

Also the Bezel is smaller and the Insert of course too.

A SD Insert fit the no date Sub a 16610 one not.

Just for info about ROLEX Bezel:

-Rolex 315-14060-81Generic Bezel Insert code : fit 14060 .

-Rolex 315-16808-81 Generic Bezel Insert code : fit 16610 and 16800 models .

-Rolex 315-16660-81Generic Bezel Insert code : fit 16660 and 16600

-New Style Sub no date

Outside Diameter: 36.55mm

Inside Diameter: 29.70mm

-New Sea Dweller

16660 /16600

Outside Diameter: 36.65

Inside Diameter: 29.70mm

-New SubMARINER

315-16808-81 16808 / 16618

Outside Diameter: 37.65mm

Inside Diameter: 30.7mm

an other fine example - makes me think again why the brothers still "trusted" here ???

is there money involved ? :pardon:

cheers,

Frank

Probably because even though they are definitely guilty of some extreme 'marketing' they provide generally good customer service. I have had pretty decent luck with both of them.

That said, they are certainly the used car dealers of our bunch.... make sure you know what you are doing, and you will be fine.

J

I'm sort of thinking alot of you are trying to split hairs. Most of us just want a no-date that appears correct. Not one that is an exact replica that will take every gen part. :pardon:

No way would I expect a rep 14060 to be an exact match in every measurement.

Edited by predfan2001

• 1 year later...