When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Horror museum of the worst replicas you can find

mbjoer

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_2476-1.jpg

DISCLAIMER: I borrowed the above from a random search on RWG, it's not to say this specific watch, or dealer, is flawed, but rather the concept of Hublot reps in general is ludicrous.

This is THE watch that was responsible for raising all of the prices in the industry, so now if you want a half decent rep you have to shell out minimum $400 or for something like the above, $750+. Talk about extravagant - is it really a fun hobby anymore when a watch with the same rusty POS asian movement they sell for pennies in china goes for THIS MANY HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS? It makes me want to scream.

So you have a big tacky watch with the hilarious 7750 sunken datewheel for an absurd price. It's no wonder these things saturate our beloved for sale section. They are a joke! I laugh at anyone who wears a Hublot rep in public - ha ha ha! I don't know about LUNA ROSA - but I do know you would have to be a LUNA-TIC to throw your money away on one of these catastrophes!!

You know you agree with me, too, you're just afraid to admit it (or you were peer pressured by our local forum millionaires to take out a second mortgage so you could buy one and it now sits in your drawer collecting dust!!!)

That's amateur stuff guys. We had such thread in the old RWG (the original one) and I saved these priceless beauties.

Some Rolexes.

wt2-7.jpg

wt2-6.jpg

wt2-4.jpg

fake2.jpg

You know what they say... save the best for last (I recall either of these two was crowned champ)

wt2-3.jpg

This full gold Daytona is still unbeatable, imho.

wt2-2.jpg

:rofl:

Ok, Thogaa just won the thread, guys. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Being fairly new to this game I need to have explained to me why anyone would make a watch with a year wheel? :black_eye:

And does the months have 33 days in China? :thumbsupsmileyanim:

By the way I'm crazy about this double day Bentlograph :unsure:

633318697599503572.jpg

I had this one, wore it to Costa Rica so I didn't damage or lose any good watches. I ended up giving it to a waiter......

DSC00564.jpg

The Daytona J12

Uglyfakerolex.jpg

Wait I actually wear this one sometimes.. :whistling:

DSC00554.jpg

This one is famous

killbilldaytona.jpg

Bought on Canal St.

DSC00245.jpg

DSC00237.jpg

And the best for last. The infamous Gaytona. The sad thing is this isn't far off from the real deal

daytona-tiger-diamonds.jpg