When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Genuine Speedy 2000 raffle

lanikai

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top of the mornin' to ya fellas. Unfortunately a couple of members seem to have had problems whey they tried to buy tickets and have reserved multiple tickets but only paid for 1. I have released these reservations now, so there are still 7 tickets left.

Top of the mornin' to ya fellas. Unfortunately a couple of members seem to have had problems whey they tried to buy tickets and have reserved multiple tickets but only paid for 1. I have released these reservations now, so there are still 7 tickets left.

And the rest of the day to You T...

ok guy'[s who brain farted on the raffle :bicycle:

well,.. that still gives some of you a chance for tickets.. for those who were left out..

here we grow again.. :victory:

Errm... Maybe the guys who bought multiple tix should check their PP-accounts? See if they paid all tix?

Just a thought.

Val.

IF they did, I would get the payment confirmations also, and I have not received them, so no tickets paid.

IF they did, I would get the payment confirmations also, and I have not received them, so no tickets paid.

No doubt about that, T. I was just thinking, if I had wanted to buy three tix and in fact only had one, it would really make me want to kick myself.

Val.

Ok, this must be a sign. I was stoked about this raffle, and wanted a shot at this. But, when the raffle was announced, I was flat broke with .41 in my P-P account. Well, today I got paid, transferred $100 into my account just to have. I then checked in here to see who won the speedy I will never see and discover that there was still 4 tix left, so I hurried up and bought one. I am a believer in karma and pay attention to little things like this in being a sign. So, I am glad to participate after all, and good luck to all of us. Just being able to participate at all makes me feel like a winner. Thanks to Lani and RWG for the opportunity.

Cheers, and a good weekend to all 8)

http://www.rwgforum.com/code/US/winners.php

Well, big congratulations to DB2 as the lucky winner. I was just about to say that you will never regret buying the last ticket, but after checking, I see you won on one of the previous bought ones. No matter what; Congratulations!!!!

Please contact Lani for details.