When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Genuine Speedy 2000 raffle

lanikai

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And just as an FYI, since I have seen the question raised in some threads;

We utilize a custom made piece of software for these raffles. As soon as I approve the last payments in ever lottery, the script uses a random function to draw x winner(s) from the tickets bought. If anybody has any doubts about this routine, I welcome anybody to have a look at the code to see have things work or have a programmer look at the code. The script was originally developed for the raffles at TRC and have been used for over 50 raffles now.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

The tea leaves were wrong again.

Congrats :1a:

Congrats db2 !!!.. and to all the members who have participated to making this raffle a success for RWG..

hope everyone will have a winning ticket in the future.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thank you again for supporting this great community !! B)

Aloha~Cheers

Lani