When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I hate the new site design

invids

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea im an alpha male and im sorry for you

Are you quite sure you're in fact not a zit-faced teen with no life, spending 21.5 hours every day of the week glued to a computer screen because no-one likes you and posting pointless and dimwitted stuff on a variety of internet fora in a doomed attempt at attaining something vaguely resembling self-esteem?

Just asking.

no life, spending 21.5 hours every day of the week glued to a computer screen because no-one likes you and posting pointless and dimwitted stuff on a variety of internet fora in a doomed attempt at attaining something vaguely resembling self-esteem?

Whoa! It's like you've known me my whole life!

Welcome 'nsaids'.

@P4GTR, if those were Lani's heels, he'd have tats on his calves. Big mean tats of King Kahuna swallowing fire or something cool like that. Gnarly tats.

Those legs? I'm thinking Ken. :g: Or Dems, but then the dress would be made of denim or leather.

Are you quite sure you're in fact not a zit-faced teen with no life, spending 21.5 hours every day of the week glued to a computer screen because no-one likes you and posting pointless and dimwitted stuff on a variety of internet fora in a doomed attempt at attaining something vaguely resembling self-esteem?

Just asking.

lol internet is serious budiness

lol you mad

TROLLED