When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mbw Militare 23/59

Pam

Awesome!! What are the dimensions? I am loving it.. Anymore info would be appreciated. And forget about swdivad, I'll jump in front of him... haha :):bangin::black_eye:

I want one... and I want it now... You in for a group buy Quarks?108302-24566.gif

you can't get them because they're sold out apparently

they cost over 2 grand per watch

and yes the mbw on the dial is because it's an mbw

I don't believe for a minute they cost anywhere near two grand. You can put whatever RRP you like on a sold-out watch. :)

I'd say it cost well under a grand, but no-one's confirming that either way. :D

I don't believe for a minute they cost anywhere near two grand. You can put whatever RRP you like on a sold-out watch. :)

I'd say it cost well under a grand, but no-one's confirming that either way. :D

Yes, the shroud of secrecy around this watch is disheartening... WTF?? :bangin::bangin:

For me, this watch is worth no more than $350, limited or not. Any dealers care to get this repped? :lol: It'll sell well :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Maria never was and is no replica maker.

So, are you saying this watch is NOT from Maria's Best Watch?

Nice watch, great dial/hand combination and design....

Price?? :Jumpy: $2000 for a $50 replica case and a $20-60 (depending on the option you choose) movement is abominable and blasphemy IMO, but if he can get it, what the hey :whistling: It's a free world.

If it REALLY is that limited, and REALLY costs that much, I say bring on the reps, they'll sell like hotcakes at a couple hundred bucks a whack....

Davidsen, where are you??? ;)

So in fact that the MBW's are Frakens? No they are not, even the dials are not genuine Singer based, as genuine Singer stamps look different. The only thing that makes vintage MBW's better than others is the fact that the cases accept gen parts - but they don't come with gen parts already from the factory...

Rep Radiomir cases accept genuine Unitas movements... I think you distinction above applies to Rolex only for MBW cases.

I would really like to know how much these MBW Militares were really purchased for.