When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Role Model test

Demsey

FIND OUT WHO TRULY IS YOUR ROLE MODEL. DON'T SCROLL DOWN YET.

DO THE SIMPLE MATH BELOW, THEN SCROLL DOWN TO FIND YOUR HERO.

It's CRAZY how accurate this is!

No peeking!

1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9

2) Multiply by 3 then

3) Add 3

4) Then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the

calculator....)

5) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number....

6) Add the digits together

Now Scroll down

>

>

>

>

With that number, see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:

1. Einstein

2. Oprah Winfrey

3. Snoop Dog

4. Bill Clinton

5. Bill Gates

6. Gandhi

7. Brad Pitt

8. God

9. Demsey

I know, I know....I just have that effect on people. One day, you too can be like me.

Why are you laughing???

P.S. Stop picking different numbers!!! I AM YOUR IDOL ..... JUST DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!

Cute.

Were you the one that stated a while ago on R1, that the abuse of punctuation marks drove you crazy?

No, that were Clive. I was the one abusing the punctuation to those ends. Ahhhh, no return of the salad days.

@ Col

It's just linear algebra Col. you know, this stuff; 3x+4y=5 or 4x+6y=8. I could prove it, but why bother? Numbers do not lie. By dialectics it too can be proven; I am a multiple of '9'. Jimi Hendrix once postulated; If 6 were 9. He died before I could set him straight.

Oke smart [censored], just give me a while to work out how the hell you worked that! :)

Any factor of nine breaks down to nine. We know we have a factor of nine because we took whatever number you had and multiplied it by three, making it a factor of three, added three, still a factor of three and multiplied it by three again, making it a factor of nine.

Hey, I never kinked an hypotenuse in my life. I may have bent a few parabolas, but who hasn't?

Wow, you guys are tougher than the Math Club.

Anyway I'm over whole integers (which is a redundant term BTW), repeating decimals are where it's at. I mean, when you're travelling through Euclidean space, are you gonna land on Mars @ 20?, Venus @ 45, Alpha Centauri @ 105,000,000? Doubt it.

So, don't take the test. See what I care. I cheated anyway. You are allowed any constant between 1-9. Everyone just assumes integers. If you use 'Pi', you get '8.'

If you use 'cake' you get '2.' So yeah. Math burn.