When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Now I know why my watch stopped

JoJo35

Guest HaloArchive

" It has a date it has a time it has a rotating timer thing so you don t lose your time "

" Rolex is British and if you really want a cool watch like this I highly recommend it to anyone out there. "

" Also time sometimes stops; I think I need new batteries so you have to change your batteries on these so remember that."

You have to wonder what his purpose was in doing this 'review' & who (he thought) his intended audience was? Serious buyers? His friends & family? A class at school? Fodder for Youtube?

kid.jpg

Based on his own comments, it is pretty obvious that the 'very expensive' watch under 'review' (which the reviewer describes as 'a waste of money......mostly for rich people') is a rep, otherwise, why would a guy like this, who has obviously never read a GMT owners manual (which comes with the gen watch) or had the functions described to him by an AD (who would buy a $7,000 watch without knowing anything about it), get so many things wrong. But the most amazing thing about this video is that, other than knowing that 'the most low depth oriented watch you can get' is actually used to tell the time, he somehow managed to get every descriptive comment about the watch completely out of phase with the facts. Now, that is quite impressive. :good:

But I have to give him some credit for having the good taste to select a good watch brand/model. This travesty could have been alot worse. ;)

Mommy and daddy bought the watch for him. I know that when I didn't care/know much about watches I never read the manual.

Isn't it a bit sickening that peeps with no damned idea have such awesome watches? Maybe fake, I'd give him the benefit of doubt, just another lucky kid ignorant about watches.

"Also, time sometimes stops. I think I need new batteries. So, you have to change batteries on these. So, remember that"