When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Submariner 16610 replica

falconeye

Hi,

I am looking for a trusted website shop selling a submariner 16610 with ETA movement. There are a lot of web site but I am afraid they are cheating website.

Do you know a trusted website shiping worldwide and with a best quality ? I tried www.replicawatch.cc but there watch need to be wind every day, even if always on wrist.

Thnks for your help.

If possible, Iread new Rolex have a rehaut with RolexRolex inside. Does it exist a replica with this rehaut ?

Thanks again.

I went on Bk's garage. Do you know if BK have a website to see proposed watch and to order ?

I have another question.

I bought a replica Submariner with japaneese movement but I have to wind it everyday, even if I wear it everyday. Do you think it's normal ?

NO he does not. contacting BK IS the best way and adds a MORE personal touch anyways

NO it is NOT normal to have to wind an automatic if you wear it for more than 4hours a day of typical wrist movement. Your chinese made movement is probably dry and needs a servicing. which. is NOT worth it, since a fully functioning high beat movement that works costs $25 as a replacement.

NO he does not. contacting BK IS the best way and adds a MORE personal touch anyways

NO it is NOT normal to have to wind an automatic if you wear it for more than 4hours a day of typical wrist movement. Your chinese made movement is probably dry and needs a servicing. which. is NOT worth it, since a fully functioning high beat movement that works costs $25 as a replacement.

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. I don't know how I can repair it. I am living in France and I am afraid if I bring it to a watch shop, they could take it since it's a fake.

Hope I will find a solution with bk.

Bye

falconeye ... the search function works just fine for finding all you need to know about Subs here in this forum. You need to take the time and read through the site yourself because everyone will have different opinions to this question, and you need to make up your own mind based on the reviews and the pictures you see.

The reason you are getting some grief is that every new member seems to register for the various rep sites and rather than taking the time to read through the many posts on the subject, they make their first post 'Who Has the Best Sub?' It annoys a lot of the established members. Don't take it personally, you are not the first, and won't be the last.

IMO the best Subs out there would be:

1) The WM9 v2 Sub. You get this from BK. Here's the thread on it:

2) The Euromariner. You get this from Eurotimez. Here's the thread:

http://www.rwgforum.com/topic/78729-euromariner-black-2008-v2-rolex-submariner-16610/

Here's his website:

http://www.eurotimez88.com

3) The Precious Time Supreme Sub. This is supposed to be the WM9 v1 Sub. You get this from Prescious Time. Here is the link:

http://ptswiss.com/product_info.php?cPath=50&products_id=162&osCsid=ad4f3d53f8f5f24ee8180c0636a0592f

Availability on some or all of these Subs might be limited, so you will have to contact the respective dealers and see what stocks look like and what wait times will be. You can also keep checking the member sales section, as they do show up from time to time.

As an additional note...as you are definitely new to reps and their operation, please read my Noob Guide linked in my signature. It should get you up and running and answer most of the questions you have and provide knowledge you should get before going down the replica path route anymore.

Welcome to RWG. We hope your stay is informative and fun.

Hi Falconeye

Hope you found it on our site now, otherwhise you have all our subs here http://www.eurotimez88.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=submariner+&osCsid=22ad094350cdfe10d16250d15e668aab&search.x=0&search.y=0

gplracer: http://www.eurotimez88.com/index.php?cPath=87_88&osCsid=82d27a35ac2ca53349c2aad5d7ffcc65

if anyone of you have any questions about them you can contact me on my mail!

By the way for all of your information, if there is something you cannot find on the site just send us a mail preferably with a link to pictures of what you want and we can check with our suppliers.

We will also update our web-catalog in the near future with more watches...

Hope you've all had a nice weekend!

/Helina

Some dirty pics of BK's.. this has a genuine insert swapped, and a genuine bracelet.. the rep end links fit better but I like the feel of the gen..

wm9sub005.jpg

wm9sub010.jpg

at this time it is "the best sub"

AC

Lani

Hi,

Thanks all for all your answer !!! Especially thanks for Tomhorn, I am so gratefull.

I contact BK 3 days ago, but no n news, but I learned (using the search function) he is very busy.

i saw in link sent by Tomhorn a lot of submariner model. I saw that there are submariner "oversize case", what does it mean ? I saw also that there are submarienr with ceramic bezel, Genuine Submariner are not ceramic not ? It was on eurotimez88 web site.

http://www.eurotimez88.com/product_info.php?cPath=87_154&products_id=2384&osCsid=f46ca8db6d1c9d5b5956cbbe072d7f37

Is there a Genuine Rolex like the one on the link of eurotimez ?

Thanks.

it is the new edition sub with a ceramic insert.. thought it was scheduled for release in 2010 by Rolex.. it is the newest in the line of Subs by Rolex.. it is a little bigger case than the traditional Subs I believe ..

BK is #1 with accuracy at this time..

Good luck :thumbsupsmileyanim:

AC

Lani

Hi, I am new here from Denmark, I would like to purchase a Rolex Submariner Replica only from the UK since most of the things send from US have been hold back by custom control and claimed a huge tax added to the price. Can you recommend a good company in UK ? Kenneth Martin Denmark.

I believe Eurotimez can ship via the UK, or at least they used to. Might want to check there.

Also Precious Time has a lot of good reviews from EU members. Not sure where he ships from though but I think it's UK.

Edited by tomhorn