When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Asia 3135 Rolex mvt clone

horologist

Hello to all,

I recently was informed that there is an Asian 3135 Rolex clone movement like there is an Asian clone of the ETA 2892 used in the Omega Aqua terra. I was wondering if there ever was also an Asian clone 3035 Rolex movement used in it's predecessor????

How does the clone Asian 3135 or clone Asian 3035 Rolex movement compare to the genuine in being identifiable by a professional watchmaker??? I am just curious to learn what gives it away from the real McCoy.

This is a great site for collectors like me and have collected some very good timepieces thanks to this site. It has also helped me overcome the grief of a death of a family member,

Many thanks,

Horologist

No chance- just look at the balance wheels- fake movements- for the most part- can not hold a candle to the level of technological sophistication and/or craftsmanship of gen movements.

On another note, my condolences on the death of your family member- I have a family member who is terminally ill (hence my not being around the forum often of late) and I wish your family the best in these trying circumstances.

• 2 weeks later...

Clone Rolex movement? Bull shXt!

It's just a modified Asian 2836 decorated like Rolex.......

True, but the reason there are so many good reps these days is because people spent $$$ to get the best thing out there.

If people spend $$$ on the "dressed" 2836, it won't be long before a real 3135 clone comes along, and a better one after that.

Just look at the DSSD.

• 1 year later...