When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

EuroTimez DSSD V5

panerai153

After looking at the reviews, all the photos on Eurotimez Website, and their review center comparison,I decided to order their DSSD V5 I was pretty concerned about the different labels, "Best, Ultimate, Upgraded, etc that appeared in the watch comparisons on their website. However after reading on several threads, posted by Eurotimez that anyone ordering one would receive the very latest version, I felt like this would be a good version to own. At any rate, I went to the website and ordered one with the ETA 2824 movement. Haven't gotten the confirmation Email from EuroTimez yet, but I suppose it will be forthcoming shortly.

This is my first rep purchase in quite a while, as I have been more interested in genuine dive watches. I really like the contemporary Rolex Seadweller models, and with the cost of a genuine over 7K, I would never be able to justify owning a real one.For me the only reasonable alternative was to go with a rep. I hope this was a good decision on my part. We'll see.

Arthur

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

gio,

I was under the impression, probably eroneous!, that the ones that were ordered now would be the newest upgraded version. I have still not received a confirmation Email from EuroTimez, so when I receive it, I will ask them, as the one that was shown on their website as the "upgraded V5 would be the one that they were going to ship. I would rather wait a few weeks to get that one as it is decidedly superior to the "Best or Ultimate" version.I have emailed them three times and then ordered, with no communication from Eurotimez. Possibly the emails are getting caught by my Spam filter, but if they reply to my email, it will go through. What is the normal response time from Eurotimez?

Thanks for the heads up.

Arthur

Hi

I had a email from Neo at Eurotimez today confirming I would get the updated version as shown in their review page made up of the spare parts shown. I ordered last week Monday to be precise. So I assume everyone who ordered after that (and possibly before) will get the updated one as well.

What is the depth rating for this watch?

Why is it that all of the replica divers seem to not be able to perform as well as the gens? If they are made with the same specs and sizes, why can't they act the same.

I see that WM9 seems to be able to get the same performance as the gen since they do everything 1:1.

Careless assembly ... even if a watch replica is SUPPOSED to be waterproof, does not mean that the person who put it together remembered to place the gasket !

And lack of interest. The Chinese factory does not really want or care to make their replicas perfect. They want to create a watch for the least cost, which will sell for the most money. Isn't that what 99% of all businesses want?

@ Panerai153,

I've emailed you several times I believe you received it.. If not let me know then I'll PM you the responses.. thx

If anyone hasn't received a reply from ET yet, please let me know again as we might have not received it.. You can PM me directly or let me know at eurotimezneo@gmail.com.. thx a lot everyone!

Neo

Okay I am totally confused. So theres a v5 and a updated v5? I went to Eurotimez website and they only offered one type of v5.

Could someone help me clarify. thanks

My understanding is yes, I believe the latest is the V5.3. But certainly there is an updated version. Eurotimez have yet to update their site. But if you look in this thread there are pics of the unassembled parts these are also on the Eurotimez site again this is pointed to early in the thread.

geigerz2001

Go to the Eurotimez home page. in the middle of the home page a flash player window opens up when you open the page. on the left side is a menu click on review center. then click on DSSDv5 -review. photos (9) will open up click on them to enlarge. this will answer quite a few of your questions. From the information i and others have received from Neo @ Eurotimez, the version that will be shipped now is the one theuy are labeling in Green as the upgrade v5. Very good side by side comparisons of Genuine, "Best/Ultimate v5 and "upgrade v5

Hope this helps

Arthur

Guest techlogik

Sorry if I sound like a broken record, but anytime I see this thread title I am going to recommend this:

Make sure they send you a straight on dial shot to ensure the printing is NOT slanted..particularly, slanted from right (higher) downward to the left (lower). It is very easy to see looking at the six market along with 4-7 markers and if the Rolex crown at the 12 position is aligned with the marker point/crown center.

Just saying...they know it is on these dials but apparently don't care since it is minor...their words basically not mine..they think it is minor and nothing for the money and it is a replica.

Good luck and post photos!!

Edited by techlogik

Tech

thanks a lot. Would it be possible for you to post a photo, in this thread or possibly as a new topic, showing what your talking about. If you have a good front on shot of the slanted writing vs correct it would be a tremendous help to all who have purchased and are contemplating purchasing the "upgrade DSSD v5

Arthur

Thanks for the reply guys. Based from what I saw i think they theres still only one v5. When they say upgraded v5 i think they mean "upgrade" from the "best version" not that its an upgrade of the original v5. There very well might be but i dont think its what the website is referring to when they say "upgrade" I sent Neo an email asking for clarification on the v5 but still havent got a reply back. I am new to the replica scene but it sure seems frustrating trying to get information from these replica vendors.

There is confusion but people seem to be MAKING it more confusing ... it's very simple really.

If you order a DSSD v5 from Eurotimez, you automatically get the latest version of the v5 ... it's really that easy. They are not keeping a crate of v5.0 watches to send to people who don't specifically ask for a v5.427 ... OK?

Just order a v5 and you get the latest revision!!

@thogaa - No I can't either and I just got the email to approve pics of order - I thought it was a Vista issue until I saw your post. Guess we'll have to wait a while.....

Beano

We're in the same boat. I was to approve pics as well. :(

I send an e-mail asking to get the pics directly instead. Maybe you should write to Chris too so he gets aware :g: