When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

worried regards to a trade

marinamm20

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey,

I just noticed this thread after searching for information on shipping reps from china to sweden (my location) and notised xslyyx here. A couple of weeks ago I was banned from both RG and RWI (havent heard from RWG about this) for "having used multiple aliases". I have logged in to my account from 3 places, work, home and at my fathers. Both me and my father are members on all 3 mentioned forums. In addition to mine and my fathers alias both RWI and RG mentioned this guy xslyyx as "one of my aliases". I have no idea how all sites made the connection between us, the connection between me and my dad is clearly based on ip as i tend to log into my account from his house, but this xslyyx i have no idea. If the connection is based on IP he must work at the same place as I am and that is NOT in croatia, it is in Sweden, Gothenburg. Our company internet goes through the HQ in Stockholm so that is a possibility as well. I was told that this xslyyx had made som community threatening stuff but i had no idea what and when asked about it, i did not get an explanation, but now i know....

I have not read through this thread so it may be resolved, but if not is there anything i can do to "flush" him out? As I believe he/she dwells on the same work IP as I.

Brief summary:

xslyyx has been using the same IP-number as scarass company (so scarass has been banned at both RG and RWI). And now it looks like xslyyx has been working there until very recently (in Sweden, no Balkan country). The net is closing in big time.. Karma is a powerful thing! :)

I have no idea how all sites made the connection between us,

Oh, all the forums do interact wonderfully well in digging out scammers, unfortunately at times we do suffer "collateral damage" as would appear to be the case here.

However there will be an upside, as the others have been notified of this turn of events, and I expect you will be reinstated soon. (Please advise if member janos is your fathers log in)

The other upside, is that there appears to be more information being distributed on this guy, and the net is closing.

Lets hope the fish is snared this time.

Offshore

Im waiting for my yellow Breitling SW so I thought I would look at some videos on Youtube. There Is a video of a grey SW on a rubber strap that looks to be a rep. Just by chance I looked at the poster of the video. Guess who? thats right xslyyx, country? Sweeden. I thought he said he used the croatian PO? :g: as far as I know he only has two videos, the SW and DSSD. :rolleyes:

Im waiting for my yellow Breitling SW so I thought I would look at some videos on Youtube. There Is a video of a grey SW on a rubber strap that looks to be a rep. Just by chance I looked at the poster of the video. Guess who? thats right xslyyx, country? Sweeden. I thought he said he used the croatian PO? :g: as far as I know he only has two videos, the SW and DSSD. :rolleyes:

This would then be the DSSD that OP was supposed to have... :wounded1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hFcD2K_fno