When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I'm considering purchasing a Gen Used Omega...

bustnjustn

I'm thinking about adding a Gen Omega to the collection and will look for a used one first. I know that someone mentioned a good source previously, but I can't seem to locate the post regarding this...so, thus the question - does anyone have a good source for used Omega's?

If you are not already overloaded with suggestions, PM me and I will try and point you in the right direction. Need to know your budget and what model.

I got mine from TimeZone sales corner.

I recommend one that is unlikely to be replicated properly...

If you can afford it get a chrono or GMT.. maybe even in titanium (havent seen any Omega reps in titanium :( )

Thanks everyone for the tips.

As many have recommended, I've been watching ebay...but would feel more comfortable if some of the guessing was taken from the equation. I've learned alot about Omega's from frequenting these sites, but I'm not certain I can spot a fake 100% of the time...thus I'm a bit leary of the bay!

I think I'll watch TZ and watchseller (thanks for the suggestions) and see what I can find.

Many have asked, which model...I love a lot of them so it is hard for me to say which one - I'll likely purchase the best value I can find. With that said, I'm fairly interested in some of the vintage seamasters. I think it would be awesome to own an old a seamaster produced in the 50-60's.

Thanks again for the tips.

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

I got my gen Breitling off the bay, just make sure to do your homework. Took me a few months of searching to find the right watch and the right dealer. If you need dealer info let me know; he's excellent, honest and only deals in high end gen's.