When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Why does my Reply Box

Demsey

Switching to "Clean cut' solved the problem on this computer.

Worked for mine too. Only thing still a bit wonky is the emoticons on the quick reply. If you expand them they cover the text box. No biggy though...just hide them while typing. Thanks!

Edit: Never mind about the emoticons. After hiding and turning back on the text box shifts. All good.

IE stands for Internet Exploder. :D Friends don't let friends use IE. (Except for the corporate folks who's IT departments are still using IE SIX 6) :nea:

I have been rocking Firefox for years with the AdBlock+ and No Script extensions just like Freddy333. I might jump to Chrome when the Adblock+/NoScript plugins exist there.

In other news, I see you double posted your UPO thread at 1.1. Interesting that you got similar input on both threads. Some good advice all around.

I'll be checking back at 1.1 tho'. I have Vegas odds it won't go three pages over there before some one works '[censored]' or 'cocksucker' into the thread. :lol:

Well to be impartial.. I just downloaded Chrome.. and am using it now.. went over to RG .. Chrome is working fine.. it actually is a little faster than firefox.. I'll keep both.. I'll try Chrome for a week .. I have a mobile broadband for my notebook.. and Chrome has increased the speed..

maybe "bachi" doc.. B)

AC/Lani

C'mon Fakey. You're the 'one liner' king. You have enough field to work with. Me? I could burn up the entire Leisure section of the Times.

Keep posting tho'. This thread is as arcane as Doc's "Free" thread. He's got a six page lead. We could turn it into monster if we all pull together as a team.

LOL. Well since you asked ok. Still sucks though.

Edited by fakemaster