When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pics from the Sydney GTG.

trailboss

Here are some pics.

DSC01574copy.jpg

Some of the gang of a dozen or so who turned up. Wat44, Offshore, Phaedo, KB, me, Bob Bean and others. Someone with a memory for names fill in the blanks please!

DSC01572bJPG.jpg

Wat44's watch case was rather popular.

PC120033.jpg

One of Bob Bean's hand made straps. He does real nice work!

PC120030-1.jpg

KB's RWG1 watch. Without this piece (and those like it) RWG2 may well never have been!

PC120031.jpg

PC120039.jpg

A real live VDB on yours truly's wrist. Pity it's not my watch as well. Yup, the damn Pam bug has bit now. Curse you all! happy.gif

PC120037copy.jpg

Beer and watches, what more could a guy want? Well, since AHW wasn't available anyway happy.gif

PC120036copy.jpg

The GTG went on untill about 7pm or so when Bob, OS and myself retired to the cross to continue shooting the breeze in the somewhat less salubrious surroundings of the Beefsteak and Burbon's footpath seating while watching the passing King's Cross parade of drunks, druggies and hookers mingle with the cops and local fireies, limmos, bikers and even the Govenor General herself passing by.

It was great to see folk from all four fora gathered in one place. AFIK this is a first so chalk up another #1 for OZ.

Next come Brisbane so the QLD contingent as well as anyone else who feels like making a trip to the sunshine state is in for a great time early in the new year.

Col.

PS: If someone could kindly repost this at Geeks that would be great!

On the East side of Darling Harbor which is round the other side of the bridge from Circular Key.

Col.

Ahhhhh....my favorite part of Sydney, downtown! Thanks, Col! Have a very Merry Christmas! Ebjoy those good eatin'

Balmain Bug!

:drinks: Hike

Drunks drugies and hookers

Think he might have been talking about me here. :lol:

It was indeed a great day although for me it had a bad start when I missed my first flight and had to pay another 70 bucks for a later one.

Had the pleasure of catching up with Cornerstone and his family later too, so all in all a very worthwhile trip.

@ jmarin.72 we still have RWG rings available, if you are interested contact Kruzer

Ken