When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Year Resolution

MasterOfPuppets

I think New Year's Resolutions are best left to regretful hungover stupors. I've quite a lot to get through in terms of eating and drinking between now and then :p

But when the time arrives I'm sure it'll involve:

a. Not eating as much crap as I'm about to eat.

b. Not drinking as much as I'm about to drink.

Little known facts about Scotland: Scotland takes drinking on New Year's so seriously, both Jan 1 and Jan 2 are public holidays. :lol: (Because this Jan 2 falls on a weekend work doesn't begin again until Jan 5.)

Anyway, see you back in this thread in a few weeks, about 4 kilos heavier. :animal_rooster:

[i plan to counter this weight gain through the use of titanium watches].

I say the same thing every year and it never works so this year I am going to

Smoke more

Drink more

Eat more

Try some reverse pyschology on myself!!

Like MasterOfPuppets - Getting back to Gym. Every year around Halloween I stop working out consistently for some reason.

Gym owners relish this time of year.. there is usually a huge sign up for membership in the first week of the New Year.. most of the peeps that sign up come for a week and then, disappear.. but pay up for a year.. :lol:

Me, I want to build one really good vintage Rolex Franken.. with gen movement..

I know it does nothing for Humanity..

AC/L

Ideally lose about 2 and a half stone, it will be hard, but managed to lose a stone mid year and have kept it off, that was only by changing eating habits, im a bit lazy for exercise lol unless its football with mates, so hopefully incorporating more exercise it should hopefully start to drop slowly!

My first would actually be a carry over from the past few months and try to drop some weight, not an easy task as one of my meds is a steroid so I have to go 3 times as hard to lose half the weight.

The second is to take up one of the offers I have from a couple of bands and get back into music, also not easy as I haven't played a note in 4 years.

Ken