When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ten Good Reasons Why You Should Buy From Ttk

Guest TTK

I tried looking at the ordering instructions but just get this

"Sorry, the link that brought you to this page seems to be out of date or broken."

not a good start to my evenings search..

Yeah, he does a great job of selling us on him as a dealer, but then we can't order from him. I figure that you need a certain minimum number of posts before you can access the link. Heck, it's as good a reason to participate as any.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All I can say is that it cost me £50 to get back from Glesca tonight cos I misssed the last train tae Balloch Central. And that is the price (nearly) of one of Neilys super subs. Bastard!

JTB

My bro is a taxi driver JTB. I'll PM you his number.....

Dude !! :Jumpy:

Obviously our pissing matches have been costing you business - which required a major marketting campaign to get your watches selling again ..... :3a:

All I wanted to do was make you cry (success !!) ...... not take away your living ......

Anyway, your cunning plan has been executed so well that even I am impressed !! :victory:

Good for you and good luck !!

PS - I am impressed ...... but not convinced !! :D

Edited by Perfectionist

Neil once totally stopped a speeding taxi that his friend Chuck Norris was in just by looking at it in a certain way....

Chuck is no friend of Neil.... :g:

Chuck is no friend of Neil.... :g:

That depends which one of them you're talking to.

Neil doesn't talk to me, but according to Chuck, Neil has always been his inspiration and role-model.... He certainly got pretty broken up about Neil not responding to his request for an autographed photo.

It was the only time Chuck Norris ever cried in his life.

Neil has that effect on some people....

That depends which one of them you're talking to.

Neil doesn't talk to me, but according to Chuck, Neil has always been his inspiration and role-model.... He certainly got pretty broken up about Neil not responding to his request for an autographed photo.

It was the only time Chuck Norris ever cried in his life.

Neil has that effect on some people....

I see.... :lol:

WTF are the Glasgow Celtics....?

@Johnbhoy.....you certainly don't stagger about Glasgow on Friday nights......it's usually Balloch.....!

@Purrfectionst......PPP....Purrfectionist the Pudding Puller......how was your date with Jenna....I just bet your remote control batteries are drained.....shuttling back and forth at all the good bits.....trying your best to bring yourself to the tickly bit......it's good to know you're a strong sunscriber to everything that's fake......including Jenna's [censored].....!

Obviously our pissing matches have been costing you business - which required a major marketting campaign to get your watches selling again .....

Matches.....what planet you from......you are and never were a match for me....I demonstrated that the first time you had a pop at me......I stopped posting after your last comment......and that was it finished......nobody's came back to see what you posted....they come to see me flaming your ass.....and when I stopped....they went away......that's why you'll always be down the pecking order.......Admin....stick a fork in this chump's ass and turn him over ....he's done already.

All I wanted to do was make you cry (success !!) ...... not take away your living ......

Your problem is that you're too busy earning a living to make any money...( and giving it away for fake stuff....)....you live on Tony's Magic Island......paying thru' the nose for everything.......the only tax you ain't paying is carpet tacks.......and you think I'm the chump........ :lol::lol:

Anyway, your cunning plan has been executed so well that even I am impressed !!

Leaving an impression on that big plasticine head of yours is easy .....but nothing compared to the impression of your Mom's hand on the cheek of the midwife that helped birth you......your Mom slapped her when she threw the baby out with the bathwater and left your Mom saddled with you....the afterbirth.....and now we get to see the result also...!

Good for you and good luck !!

Luck doesn't enter into the equation.......altho' you might be lucky if anyone pays the slightest bit of attention to you.........!

PS - I am impressed ...... but not convinced !

I read your post over at RWG 1.....about a rating system for dealers.......I wasn't impressed and the other members weren't convinced.......what a bozo.......you NEED to try harder Sonny.....X......4/10.

****BTW......I'M STILL THE ONE THAT KNOCKED YOU BACK...WHEN YOU WANTED TO BUY FROM ME.....****

Edited by TTK

"WTF are the Glasgow Celtics....?"

The Glasgow Celtics are a rag-tag group of cross-dressing, bicycle-seat sniffing Druids of doubtful morals, sexuality and intelligence, whose main activity consists of doing half-assed send-ups of a man called TTK on whom they are fixated for reasons too complicated to explain here.

Needless to say, their badly-aimed darts, rubber-tipped toy arrows and kool-aid filled squirt guns rarely ever perturbe the Olympian calm of the realms inhabited by TTK, who - despite his strong Buddhist leanings - considers them as little more than the occasional gnat to be swatted with whatever's handy - before returning to his main activity of making sure that all the cogs, gears and pinions of the Universe are well-lubricated with repeated administrations of his own, patented special formula Milk of Human Kindness Lotion.

It's rumored that Chuck Norris himself would like to be a member of the Glasgow Celtics....

...........by TTK, who - despite his strong Buddhist leanings - considers them as little more than the occasional gnat to be swatted with whatever's handy - ................

It's rumored that Chuck Norris himself would like to be a member of the Glasgow Celtics....

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

brilliant.......just brilliant :lol: ..loved the "strong buddhist learnings" the most...LMAO...Neil should put this in his signature.....if he is buddhist hes a strongly teutonic one... :rolleyes:

112548-23628.png

OVER AND OVER

Oh! over and over, we will follow you,

Over and over, we will see you through,

We're Celtic supporters, faithful through and through,

And over and over, we will follow you.

If you go to Germany, you will see us there,

France or Spain its all the same,

We'll go any where,

We'll be there to cheer you,

As you travel round,

You can take us anywhere, we won't let you down.

If you go to Lisbon, we'll go once again,

In Zaire you'll find us there calling out your name,

When you need supporting, you will always know,

We'll be right there with you, every where you go.

WTF are the Glasgow Celtics....?

@Johnbhoy.....you certainly don't stagger about Glasgow on Friday nights......it's usually Balloch.....!

@Purrfectionst......PPP....Purrfectionist the Pudding Puller......how was your date with Jenna....I just bet your remote control batteries are drained.....shuttling back and forth at all the good bits.....trying your best to bring yourself to the tickly bit......it's good to know you're a strong sunscriber to everything that's fake......including Jenna's [censored].....!

Matches.....what planet you from......you are and never were a match for me....I demonstrated that the first time you had a pop at me......I stopped posting after your last comment......and that was it finished......nobody's came back to see what you posted....they come to see me flaming your ass.....and when I stopped....they went away......that's why you'll always be down the pecking order.......Admin....stick a fork in this chump's ass and turn him over ....he's done already.

Your problem is that you're too busy earning a living to make any money...( and giving it away for fake stuff....)....you live on Tony's Magic Island......paying thru' the nose for everything.......the only tax you ain't paying is carpet tacks.......and you think I'm the chump........ :lol::lol:

Leaving an impression on that big plasticine head of yours is easy .....but nothing compared to the impression of your Mom's hand on the cheek of the midwife that helped birth you......your Mom slapped her when she threw the baby out with the bathwater and left your Mom saddled with you....the afterbirth.....and now we get to see the result also...!

Luck doesn't enter into the equation.......altho' you might be lucky if anyone pays the slightest bit of attention to you.........!

I read your post over at RWG 1.....about a rating system for dealers.......I wasn't impressed and the other members weren't convinced.......what a bozo.......you NEED to try harder Sonny.....X......4/10.

****BTW......I'M STILL THE ONE THAT KNOCKED YOU BACK...WHEN YOU WANTED TO BUY FROM ME.....****

Honestly dude ..... another novel !! I've obviously hit a nerve !! Enjoy the pain !! :bangin:

Anyway, as usual you have twisted things around in that little inbred, sex deprived brain of yours ...... :3a:

I asked if you had that piece available ...... then I did a search on you and realised how crap you are :Jumpy: ..... so bought from one of the FAR better dealers ...... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I suppose when you sell only 3 watches a month (to same 3 people !!) - the loss of one sale can really [censored] you off !! :D

No doubt many other buyers have been doing the same ...... which has forced you into this present advertising campaign !! :victory:

Yes, the Dealer Ratings post ..... now I see why you are wetting your pants !! ;)

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...c=32845&hl=

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...showtopic=32142

If a Rating System was started ...... your ass would be at the bottom ...... and consequently, your ass would also be back living on the streets of London in a cardboard box !!

Keep counting those non-existant £100 notes TTK :lol: ...... (Edit - I gotta put that in my sig !! :) )

Edited by Perfectionist

Ok I've had a gutfull................Perfectionist this site is not your private playground, post in this thread one more time and you will be cooling your heels for the next week........understand?

Ken

Ok I've had a gutfull................Perfectionist this site is not your private playground, post in this thread one more time and you will be cooling your heels for the next week........understand?

Thanks, Ken. This guy doesn't deserve to use the resources this site provides.

Imagine you donate to keep this site afloat and all you're doing is subsidising this leech. :blink:

It'd be Ok if he was a little bit amusing......but his inability to count past 3...plus his constant ranting about sex.....makes it dull and boring....that's why he was banned at RWI....it wasn't because he was trolling....simply because he was boring....adding nothing to the forum.....!

It'd be Ok if he was a little bit amusing......but his inability to count past 3...plus his constant ranting about sex.....makes it dull and boring....that's why he was banned at RWI....it wasn't because he was trolling....simply because he was boring....adding nothing to the forum.....!

I am far from boring !! And I am soon to be banned !! Seeya, was fun while it lasted !! :group: