When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Paris Gtg

Pugwash

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Pug: could you come with your moon watch (i'am hesitate between monn watch and PO 42 Black with orange Nb). Your pics are really beautifull, congratulation !!

@ others, it could be the opportunity to see and discover some watchs before launch an order ! What do you think about, and which ones have you ?

For my own, i just have PAM217 on Europelli Caramel Cordovan, and PAM005 on black rubber (but tested during my holidays at 30m dive)

Well, Sunday was fun. Unfortunately we all had lives to get on with and couldn't waste the evening away in good company. Anyhow, as promised, here are two photos. The first is the reprobates known as Usil, Pugwash and Ryyannon. The second is the Paneraifest that was our wrists. I turned up with my Rolex GMT, but had to change to conform to the Paneraicult that controlled the table. :D

112691-23578.jpg

112691-23579.jpg

Damn, I need a haircut!

Aha..............I know what you look like and I know where you live..........I can come to Paris and stalk you and you will never know...........I'll just be another guy in the crowd wearing shorts, blue singlet and thongs :lol:

Actually great to see what you guys look like, good to hear you enjoy a pleasant time together too. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ken

Damn.. Here I was thinking (hoping) I was hanging out with hoodlum-looking light shy individuals, dealing with counterfeit goods.. And you guys just look like society pillars and nice gentlemen..

Not a 4-day beard, gold teeth or a shifting eye in sight.

(though ryannon's cigar fits the bill) ;)

113908-23244.gif

Hi guys,

Everybody are always ok for tomorrow ?

Hi Golfman,

It looks like I've just come down with Asian Bird Flu (la grippe avaire) but before they take me off to the hospital, I'll have just enough strength to meet with anyone who shows up at Le Select tomorrow evening.....

That's the idea right? Café le Select on Blvd. Montparnasse around 7? Outside if it's nice, and inside in case of tornado?

@JTB:

Thanks....I would have said Kate Smith trying to hide behind a cigar.

@ robertk:

You're right: location is everything. So is timing. If you look just to the left of Usils arm, I can tell you that the girl in the green top and white bottoms was a stunner. It's a pity that Pug's shutter didn't open four seconds earlier....

Speaking of Pug, looks like he's chilling for the evening.

As for the rest of the French contigent, can't say where they are....