When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

It is Ridiculous - I can't clean a White Rubber

zeus

I recently bought a white Hublot for my wife with a white rubber. After 2-3 days the rubber start to be very dirty i have tried everything "Magic eraser " including , but NOTHING . NOTHING AT ALL . What material is this ?

Any suggestion ? I am very disappointed

I recently bought a white Hublot for my wife with a white rubber. After 2-3 days the rubber start to be very dirty i have tried everything "Magic eraser " including , but NOTHING . NOTHING AT ALL . What material is this ?

Any suggestion ? I am very disappointed

What have you / your wife been doing with this watch? I have had mine for 1 year now (worn it mainly in the summer) and it is still clean?

Ι know it sound's unbelievable ...only after 3 days of wearing the color starp start to be dirty. I try many,many things i get also a answer from my supplier and his says that it is almost immpossible to clean it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now the all thing is about prevention . In case i buy i new one what material i can use to prevent the dirt. Maybe something with waxy finish like Spar sugested me. I was thinking about silicon spray.