When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

BK Sub V3 just upgraded with gen insert

jmarin.72

Just got home and found a package waiting for me :whistling:

Knowing what it was in there i got excited and ripped the damn envelope apart :Jumpy:

Well gents here it is,still fresh and wrapped in protective plastic....BK V3 SUB

SEL look good,lume is magnificent and generaly the whole construction is solid and heavy,very gen like.

I will take some more shots later when i remove the plastic wrap and size the bracelet.

BTW watch was shipped on Jan 22 and arrived today,very fast delivery for a US TO EU shipping.

BK is a real gentleman and every deal i have made with him was a delight :victory:

edee6634.jpg

05dac290.jpg

a921c4f8.jpg

e8b2c777.jpg

2dfb2ce6.jpg

44f89b8c.jpg

70513d93.jpg

Nice !!!

being new on the site and looking for my first REP, i dont mean to sound stupid ( although some would disagree) but who is BK? Is he a dealer and if so is there a web site?

Check in the dealer section on the site. The watches from him always look amazing but the price is also pretty steep.

I love mine V3 :thumbsupsmileyanim:

The only thing that must be done is to sand down the sharp edges of the bracelet, BK has a thread about how to do it using 600 emerald paper and a toothpick.

It really makes the bracelet feel MUCH better. :whistling:

Be careful to sand the edges at about 45 degrees ALL the time so You do not have to sand the side-edges also!

Good luck with Your V3 and wear it well :drinks:

Thanks for your comments guys,i think BK deserves all the credit for this one!!!!I always use olive oil to soak the bracelets in and works all the time :clapping: But next time i will try the P4GTR method :D

I must say that after the oil bath the v3 bracelet feels great!!!i also used cape cod to give it a shine and now it is on my wrist,feels very gen like to me :thumbsupsmileyanim:

heavy,solid and the SELs are very nicely fitted as well.

I will post pics 2nite after i get back from work.

BTW the pearl is very good and i really cannot detect a difference visible to the naked eye.Macro shots tend to enhance such undetectable minor differences thats for sure,but to the naked eye they simply are not there,period :victory: