When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Microsoft Office 2007

Martyd3

Type a Google/Yahoo search string

"Microsoft Office 2007" rapidshare.com

or

"Microsoft Office 2007" Megaupload.com

Besides Torrents this is the easiest way to find anything these days. Music, movies, games, etc. I prefer these download sites as they always download at full speed. There are always some dead links too... so it might take a few attempts to find functional links.

or

Besides Torrents this is the easiest way to find anything these days. Music, movies, games, etc. I prefer these download sites as they always download at full speed. There are always some dead links too... so it might take a few attempts to find functional links.

Sorry to hi-jack this, but your comment made me think of when bing.com first launched. My co-workers and I went to the new microsoft search engine and typed in "windows XP serial number" and got a ton of results!!!

Maybe try doing a search in bing.com for Office 2007 :D

Since I have corporate provided versions, I have been out of the "Pirate" loop for M$ products. Does their "Windows Genuine Advantage" spill over into their Office product? If it does, how long until they "shut you off".

Curious, thanks,

If you update office 2007 to SP1> then it does have the genuine advantage crap, if you don't then its use as long as you like. There is an activator for the WGA for office though so even if you have sp1> its fine :-)

The 2010 version obviously has it in too. Same story.

Why aren't you folks using OpenOffice from Sun Microsystems? It's free, and is compatible with Office.

When Microsoft ripped off the Java language from Sun, Sun made a duplicate clone of Office .. it's called OpenOffice and it's free. Try it. It's been around for over 10 years.

Sun's OpenOffice

The only thing it won't duplicate is Office "Publisher" which no one in the industry uses anyway .. only Primary school teachers heheh.

or

I wouldn't trust anything that's in rapidshare or megaupload. Not to rain on your suggestion but it's so easy for scammers to post copies of software that has viruses or malicious components in there. Once you installed it you get other nasties.

Just be careful when it's FREE. that is how credit cards numbers are stolen. These software installs hidden programs that can read and send off what you type in. It's better to get a proper copy.