When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Was about time to go Platinum!

jmarin.72

I firstly posted this one on the PLATI members area but i thought i should share this one with the rest of the gang,we need as many memberships

as we can to get this joint running the way it is.This is the best horological community in the net and i feel the urge to let everybody in here know.

Just have been upgraded to Platinum guys,it was about time since RWG has given way to many good things,good friends is the 1st and best among them. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I need to say that when i first came in here i had no idea how to open a single caseback...last Saturday i dismantled my 16570 and disassembled the

2836-2 ETA movement inside!!!

Thanks,thanks THANKS!!! :drinks:

I need to say that when i first came in here i had no idea how to open a single caseback...last Saturday i dismantled my 16570 and disassembled the

2836-2 ETA movement inside!!!

Thanks,thanks THANKS!!! :drinks:

I've dismantled about five watches so far.....and one day i will learn how to put them back together bangin.gif

congrats on your new status thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

No options needed Pete, just make a donation for the difference, and PM Admin. He will soon push the buttons :thumbsupsmileyanim:

O/S

PS Good job jmarin clapping.gif

Thanks O/S. Just realised its only $15 difference so just went through normal route. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Dont forget about the free car wash. Thats right, with every platinum upgrade you get a free car wash. It's not just not any free car wash, they send over hot babes In tight little shorts. It's $5.00 more for the hot wax. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Obviously I pressed the wrong upgrade button!!! As 4 blokes in Daisy Duke Cutoffs turned up offering me some RWG special wrist action!