When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Review - Tag Link Chrono 'Bourne'

b16a2

Watch or no watch..The Bourne series is the best spy action movie trilogy ever made.

Jason Bourne - Matt Damon (That would be JB) would kick (and DOES kick) James Bond's (that too would be JB) ass.

Now if we could just get the next super spy to wear a PP Nautilus, that would make the guy really awesome.

Some of TAGs designs are amazing, Link is one of their genius brands... I love everything about these Link Chronographs, the bracelet, the sporty design and the characteristic look.

I'm looking for a gen Link chrono myself too.

Thanks for the writeup, excellent!!

PS: The new CJ1110 doesn't have any of the same appeal & character. I like your watch much more.

Very cool pick up and very neat review!! Congrats on both!!

My dad has one of the old school F1 Tag Links, the old Mclaren team with Rod Dennis and David Coultard and the Finnish blokey.

It's like yours in that it looks a lot more robust than the new line of Links. I love the new links, with the solid tachy bezel and oval chrono pushers and that amazing, almost, engraved dial. But there is something real raw and solid about these older links!!

Thanks again for the review and history man!!

Sixx :bones:

This association always makes me wonder why we haven't seen a rep of this. The nearest is the Senna chrono that has the correct case but different dial layout. Why have our friends not taken it one step further and given us the Bourne watch there would surely be a market for!

Found this on the bay as another 'homage' contender:

090515015a.jpg

That is a really nice pick up, B! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I really like it. It's like the chrono version of my oldest rep!

What is the model #? And what is a fair price to look for on the pre-owned market?

Thanks P4GTR, nice Tag you have there too!

The model number is the CT1110, but most searches will turn up the newer stick marker version.

As for price, the stick marker version, and blue 'Bourne' versions sell for anything between

Pffft, to Bahrain, lets get to Quatar for the first MotoGP race of the year!!! Now there is proper racing!! There is over taking and everything!! *gasp, shock, horror*

Almost like what F1 used to be before they turned it into a nancy boy club!!

Bikes everytime, Isle of Mann TT, real men doing MAN THINGS!!!

Pffft, to Bahrain, lets get to Quatar for the first MotoGP race of the year!!! Now there is proper racing!! There is over taking and everything!! *gasp, shock, horror*

Almost like what F1 used to be before they turned it into a nancy boy club!!

Bikes everytime, Isle of Mann TT, real men doing MAN THINGS!!!

:bicycle: ah no, there's a biker in the house ;)

... begrudgingly, I am inclined to agree. I love watching the F1, but last season I also began to watch the Moto GP, and some of the racing that took place was actually unbelievable at times. I will certainly be watching the whole season this year, it makes for great viewing, even if like me you're not really that interested in bikes themselves :thumbsupsmileyanim:

• 2 months later...