When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any Jaeger fans in the house.....?

b16a2

I have always found myself being pulled towards Breitling and IWC. Last year, I discovered Glashutte, and am very impressed by some of their watches especially the Pano-Dates that they use.

Another brand I have found myself glancing at more and more over on TZ is JLC...I saw Jenson Button sporting a JLC MCC in a news article a while ago, and since then I can't stop looking at the unique designs that they create.

article-1184529-04E7E1B0000005DC-844_634x669.jpg

Of them all, the MMC and the Memovox are my favourites. I'm not a great fan of the reverso because I've never been square watch person, but I certainly appreciate it for it's uniqueness....which is what I think the JLC brand is all about....high precision and unique styling.

So tell me, am I mad and alone on this one, or do we have some more JLC fans in here :)

JLC Master compressor Chrono

74_061009163358_5.jpg

74_061009163358_6.jpg

JLC Memovox

20747.jpg

He will just stink the place out, he cried then pooed himself before I had him killed!!

It's on youtube if you want a good giggle!! :D

Him and Dluddy have both got the Memovox, they are stunning watches, no one seems to do them anymore unfortunately and the price of a good 2nd hand one is up around the

i'm definitely a jlc fan; as far as the reverso goes, i think the rectangle version is really the only way to go (therein lies the jlc reverso history) -- it is a classic dress watch look imho. while the recent larger square models (squadra) are perhaps a little more modern, i think in 10 years' time the classic rectangular reverso cases will still be the most sought after reverso models.

that master compressor chrono is a beauty; not so sure about the memovox :lol:

just my $0.02 of course ;)

deltatahoe

I think there is one of those in the FS section, it's been up for a while, but I'm sure it's still there!

Very nice as ever Freddy, you may pass the bus unmolested! Feel free to make hand gestures at the current passengers on the way past!!

Sixx :bones:

here's some reading for Sixx...to hold him over until i get some pix taken tomorrow...

Memovox...Memovox...Memovox...Memovox...Memovox...Memovox...Memovox...Memovox...Memovox...Memovox...Memovox...

Memovox...Memovox...Memovox...Memovox...Memovox...Memovox...Memovox...Memovox...Memovox...Memovox...Memovox...

I have tremendous respect for JLC and love their movements but do not like much of their new stuff. The watch I aspire to own these days is the older white gold with grey dial Master Geographic. That is my perfect dress watch. Only you and other JLC fans know it is white gold and I love that dial. :thumbsupsmileyanim: