When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Correct Pre-A and Pre-V Hand sets

fishgodeep

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW for RWG members in Singapore willing to order 5 minimum each perhaps we pool together to get the 25 MOQ. I'd be willing to take up to 10. So I just need 3 more guys max. PM me pls. Simon - hope this is ok.

Edited by mir36

BTW for RWG members in Singapore willing to order 5 minimum each perhaps we pool together to get the 25 MOQ. I'd be willing to take up to 10. So I just need 3 more guys max. PM me pls. Simon - hope this is ok.

two set for me mate....

Morning All

Quick update - ALL HANDS GONE

I can hardly believe it , in less than 2 days 195 sets of hands gone out to distributors / committed to EU orders.

This leaves me with 5 sets for my self , 2 of which I have used!!!

I've already pressed the button to get some more made, this time it should be 30-40 days lead time

I'll be offering Hour and Minute sets with the forthcoming (end July) 201/A , 202/A and Pre-A 002/009 dials so if anyone has missed this first batch , hopefully not to long to wait

Thanks to everyone for their support and especially to Mattusss , cskent and bwhitesox for making this such a quick success!!

Cheers

Simon

FGD

• 1 month later...