When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watches In Movies Or Tv Show

AlexM

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Caught a week-old "Grey's Anatomy", Sloan wears an IWC Big Pilot. Perhaps one of ours? It's 2:36 into "Here Comes The Flood", 2nd episode of the new season.

Can be viewed here:

http://tinyurl.com/6g4z4t

There's also a website called c00lspotters with watches spotted:

http://tinyurl.com/67h22b

According to that, Schwarzenegger and Tarantino have been spotted with BPs. The one they show is a 5004. It shows photos of Schwarzenegger wearing the BP, APROO T3, and U-Boat Flightdeck.

Pams are well represented, on several celebs. ROO is also really popular (go figure!).

does anyone know which Pam chrono is worn by Jason Statham in the 2nd installment of the Transporter ?

It's either a 074 or 196. I can't remember which was worn in which film... It was a Daylight in one, and the other, well, in the other... :)

What are the presentors of the tv show Fifth Gear wearing?

I can't make out what watches they are wearing at Chanel 5s Fifth Gear.

Jonny's got a U-Boat Classico.

What about the three blokes on the Australian version of Top Gear? This week it looked like Steve was wearing some kind of Pilot-style watch, although I find it hard to believe his paycheck is quite big enough yet for something like that considering it's his first big TV role. Perhaps a Debaufre Nav-B?

There's also a website called c00lspotters with watches spotted:

http://tinyurl.com/67h22b

According to that, Schwarzenegger and Tarantino have been spotted with BPs. The one they show is a 5004. It shows photos of Schwarzenegger wearing the BP, APROO T3, and U-Boat Flightdeck.

that doesn't look like an iwc big pilot to me? no power reserve, no diamond crown, etc. more like a debaufre or something with the onion crown. see for yurself ...

arnold-schwarzeneger_gallery.jpg

also, here's some stills from after the sunset and their panerai 091's ...

305864-280.jpg

305864-281.jpg

305864-282.jpg

305864-283.jpg

305864-284.jpg

305864-285.jpg

305864-286.jpg

and

with the planet ocean ...

DanielCraig1.jpg

DanielCraig2.jpg

DanielCraig3.jpg

DanielCraig4.jpg

DanielCraig5.jpg

I tend to watch FoodTV a lot and Alton Brown and Bobby Flay seem to be big watch enthusiasts.

I've seen Bobby Flay with an IWC Big Pilot, Rolex DJ Jubilee TT, a SS black Submariner and a few others I couldn't recognize.

As for Alton Brown he's a BIG watch buff: The usual Submariner 16610, a Panerai [couldn't tell which model], Tag Heuer Monaco, a Daytona, an Anonimo, A few Omegas including a Bond Seamaster, a TT DJ... etc. A lot more too which I couldn't recognize.

Ingrid Hoffman of Simply Delicioso wears a Rolex Submariner 16610, nothing else:

_acm9848.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It's either a 074 or 196. I can't remember which was worn in which film... It was a Daylight in one, and the other, well, in the other... :)

Mr Statham wears yet again a PAM in Transporter 3

What model?

vlcsnap336614ni3.th.png

Also Robert Knepper wears a cool watch, can

I'm sure that in the top geat Vietnam special Clarkson was sporting a PO on rubber but i couldnt catch a good enough look at it.

Also i think Simon Cowell recently on xfactor was sporting a breitling, not too sure though because I dont know much about them as i'm more into Omegas.

Mr Statham wears yet again a PAM in Transporter 3

What model?

vlcsnap336614ni3.th.png

I forget the model number, but looking at the photo, I'd say it's the PAM chrono which uses the same case as the 127...

Also Robert Knepper wears a cool watch, can

Yes, Clarkson does wear a Planet Ocean Big Size on rubber :) Quite often :) I've also seen James May wearing the Pumpkin variant on the orange leather strap.

I read an article in a magazine which featured James May, he also owns an IWC Portuguese, which I guess would spring no surprises. A Pumpkin PO would have been the last watch I could imagine Captain Slow buying haha

I read an article in a magazine which featured James May, he also owns an IWC Portuguese, which I guess would spring no surprises. A Pumpkin PO would have been the last watch I could imagine Captain Slow buying haha

I have to admit, I was pretty surprised when I saw it myself, I was thinking " :huh: What's he doing wearing the pumpkin version on orange... ??" Maybe he's trying to 'live dangerously' :D I guess as long as he's happy with it, that's all that matters :lol:

I have to admit, I was pretty surprised when I saw it myself, I was thinking " :huh: What's he doing wearing the pumpkin version on orange... ??" Maybe he's trying to 'live dangerously' :D I guess as long as he's happy with it, that's all that matters :lol:

What a turnaround that would be, although there is evidence to support that! Driving the Bugatti, pushing the Ferrari 430 through the twisty mountain roads.....a transformation might be taking place :)

Won't be long until he's back to saying 'Oh no I couldn't possibly drive that supercar, I'm a gentleman'

What a turnaround that would be, although there is evidence to support that! Driving the Bugatti, pushing the Ferrari 430 through the twisty mountain roads.....a transformation might be taking place :)

Won't be long until he's back to saying 'Oh no I couldn't possibly drive that supercar, I'm a gentleman'

It'll be interesting to watch it unfold :D I think the best one was when he got lost driving Lemar to some awards ceremony, and the guy got so wound up, that in the end, he got out and walked :lol:

Yes, his 'in built' navigation sense isn't the best!

Here is the quote from the article I read;

James May - "I've still got every watch I've ever owned, including my childhood Timex. I was given it when I was five and still wear it occasionally. Today I'm wearing an IWC Portuguese, but I've also got a couple of Rados and the Omega Seamaster with the orange bezel, which is a great-looking watch and very funky. I've also got two old Jaeger-LeCoultres ? a Reverso and a Memovox ? an old Baume et Mercier chronograph, a few pocket watches and a very nice Oris."