When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watches In Movies Or Tv Show

AlexM

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone watch the show Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip which airs Monday's on NBC? If so, I'm almost positive that D.L. Hughley's character was sporting an IWC Big Pilot in last night's episode.

Simon was indeed wearing an IWC Big Pilot. We freeze-framed it to make sure.

If anyone watches CSI New York the skinny guy with rectangular glasses wears a PAM of some sort. Can't make out the model. Sorry don't know the character's name as I don't follow the show, saw it in flipping past a few weeks ago and then checked last week and saw the watch again.

Check here:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=11336

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

The Food Network is a real whos-who with watches and sometimes you get a good look with some of the closeups and camera angles. Emeril usually wears a Date-Just, but I have seen him wear what looks like an orange dialed Doxa from time to time. Bobby Flay is always wearing his Date Just. Alton Brown is a watch fanatic since I have never noticed him wear the same watch twice (noticed him wearing what looks like an IWC Pilot once). Wolfgang Puck wears Panerai. Tyler Florence wears many different watches as well and I have seen him wear Panerail on a few of his shows. Paula Deen's sons both wear Submariners and Giada DeLaurentis (sp.) has at least two Rolexes, both mens size. Al Roker wears a Submariner on his show. Yep, we do watch a lot of Food network at our house. :rolleyes:

The Food Network is a real whos-who with watches and sometimes you get a good look with some of the closeups and camera angles. Emeril usually wears a Date-Just, but I have seen him wear what looks like an orange dialed Doxa from time to time. Bobby Flay is always wearing his Date Just. Alton Brown is a watch fanatic since I have never noticed him wear the same watch twice (noticed him wearing what looks like an IWC Pilot once). Wolfgang Puck wears Panerai. Tyler Florence wears many different watches as well and I have seen him wear Panerail on a few of his shows. Paula Deen's sons both wear Submariners and Giada DeLaurentis (sp.) has at least two Rolexes, both mens size. Al Roker wears a Submariner on his show. Yep, we do watch a lot of Food network at our house. :rolleyes:

I believe Tyler has Big Pilot, a Fiddy, and Santos 100.