When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Monday W/C

thogaa

That's a real beauty, and looks pretty much pristine :tu: I wouldn't worry about the difference between dial and hand lume, it's certainly not readily apparent in the photos, and as you mention, on DRSD.com there're differences which would occur during dial/hand swaps during maintenance... It looks fantastic as it is :victory:

thanks TJ and i haven't forgot I owe you, remember if you need any thing in the mean time just ask.

thanks TJ and i haven't forgot I owe you, remember if you need any thing in the mean time just ask.

Any time, my friend, and there's no hurry, it was a real pleasure working on the project :) As I mentioned the other day, the only parts I really need are a contemporary SeaDweller case for my longterm project, or a new movement for my Tudor Submariner, but the datewheel would need to line up with the datewindow (measuring at 8mm to 10.5) and I have a hunch that's going to be the proverbial needle in a haystack... :D

A new for me Double red, got it yesterday and broadened my modding skills with a lug drilling and then did two other cases and a crown guard mod (how do they look for a first attempt, I think they should be smaller)

DSCF0851.jpg

I agree, they should be a bit smaller. But they are within the range of acceptable for a vintage piece, so I would not worry about them.

001-2_2__tonemapped1.jpg