When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

2000ft and 7 days or a week with a Double Red

FxrAndy

Ahhhhh, you think a SD disappears on your wrist? Wait till you put on a 1675. That case is so thin and it's so doggone useful you'll never want to take it off!

Excellent Post Andy.....Very inspiring to me.....I have been thinking about a similar "birthday watch" as I turn 40 this year too.....I have never modded a watch and this is the one that I would want to try.

Not sure I have the steady hand and patience but you and the rest on this board have given me a great education nonetheless.....:thumbsupsmileyanim:

No new photos but i have just recessed the bezel insert just a touch after looking and pics all week, it is just enough to catch and hold a fingernail but the insert is still press in so i am happy with that. And i got yo use my lathe again! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Well i have just done the relume in light ivory tritec white/yellow/foundation mix, the lugs are drilled, crown guards modded, bezel pearl lumed and aged a little, hopefully the gen tubes will arrive tomorrow.